[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Potential Bug? Throwing Stars Improvement.

BlissfulBlissful
Reactions: 875
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello, I made a thread about a year ago regarding the potential bug on where you can recharge your throwing stars. I am so tired of the inability to recharge Balanced Furies at any shop (I cannot even recharge them in Henesys, Nameless, or Chu Chu). I usually go to El Nath's General Store or Root Abyss to recharge them. I want to say it is a bug, because there is a huge inconsistency where you can recharge them.

Quality of life suggestions:
  • Allow any and all throwing stars to be recharged at any shops. This should include our Android shops. If you can buy arrows and potions anywhere, you should be able to recharge your stars. Also, there is a huge inconsistency on where you can recharge stars and which stars.
  • Have a "throwing star slot" for a selected throwing star to reduce inventory space. I am personally fine carrying twelve sets of stars, but there is a lot of use items that I would like to save up in my inventory space such as scrolls and potions. This is just a mere suggestion, but I realize there might be a balance problem with Shadow Stars.
SlicedTime

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited June 2017
    No argument here. It makes no sense that my mules can recharge Hwabis in one spot and have to recharge my Crystal Ilbis elsewhere.
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Blissful wrote: »
    [*]Have a "throwing star slot" for a selected throwing star to reduce inventory space. I am personally fine carrying twelve sets of stars, but there is a lot of use items that I would like to save up in my inventory space such as scrolls and potions. This is just a mere suggestion, but I realize there might be a balance problem with Shadow Stars.

I think its better to have a pouch or something that takes up 10 sets of stars but the pouch takes up 1 slot in USE

• DiscordOfColorsDiscordOfColors
    Reactions: 965
    edited June 2017
    high quality requires high maintenance, if you don't like to go to el nath to recharge simply settle for ilbies or something with a tad less attack. personally i think this is the only thing in maple that make sense anymore, sure they're npcs and its just virtual stuff but you can't always have the materials to craft everything especially what seems like rare minerals/metals or the finely crafted combination of the two. however in real life you don't just throw away your weapons and leave them so maybe a skill in 2nd/3rd job to reclaim your stars would've made a bit more sense i mean.. except shadow stars that thing is far beyond bullshit xD