[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My override box just went poof wtf

Comments

• HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited June 2017
    Lol every update this has happened they gave the boxes back. No need to get upset. This has happened with the Vupdate ect. It is nothing new
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited June 2017
    It's Still techically nexon fault cause the Sever kept restarting and rolling back everyone
  • KurtKurt
    Reactions: 1,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Kurt wrote: »
    What about those of us who couldn't complete the registration event because it ended sooner than it was supposed to?

it actually ended on the 19th.

It ended at an earlier time than it was supposed to on the 19th.
  • IcyCanine6IcyCanine6
    Reactions: 440
    edited June 2017
    Lol every update this has happened they gave the boxes back. No need to get upset. This has happened with the Vupdate ect. It is nothing new

Still not seeing any word on boxes returning still.
  • KurtKurt
    Reactions: 1,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    IcyCanine6 wrote: »

Check announcements. Arwoo just posted an update regarding known issues.
    IcyCanine6
  • IcyCanine6IcyCanine6
    Reactions: 440
    edited June 2017

Hey thanks for the heads up dude~
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017

ugh but all that was said is hey we know about it, sit tight... like cool you know about it.. i mean of course you do what with the posts and tickets.. now what are you planning to do about it? The fact that it wasn't even addressed in a thread like this directly kinda says how low priority fixing it is.
  • SwibnioSwibnio
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    2 unscheduled maintenances and a bunch of user tickets later, still no sign of any form of compensation.
    krsk
  • MrCool59MrCool59
    Reactions: 740
    edited June 2017
    good luck getting the box back with the last update my went poof and all they said to me was

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

I understand that you did not receive the rewards for the web event. Please be advised that this event ended on November 27, 2016 and all rewards have already been distributed and any issues that cropped up have been fixed. Due to this, I'm unable to add the rewards to this account.

Should you have any other concern that needs to be addressed, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.​ If ever you have any issues in the future, you can send us a ticket through our Customer Support Center or by contacting us on our Live Chat Support, You can find our chat support hours here.
    krsk
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    MrCool59 wrote: »
    good luck getting the box back with the last update my went poof and all they said to me was

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

I understand that you did not receive the rewards for the web event. Please be advised that this event ended on November 27, 2016 and all rewards have already been distributed and any issues that cropped up have been fixed. Due to this, I'm unable to add the rewards to this account.

Should you have any other concern that needs to be addressed, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.​ If ever you have any issues in the future, you can send us a ticket through our Customer Support Center or by contacting us on our Live Chat Support, You can find our chat support hours here.

I'm pretty much expecting we won't be compensated. That seems to be the way of things anymore. If the outcry isnt great enough, then they figure its better to suffer the minor risk of player loss.
  • BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
    Reactions: 830
    edited June 2017
    4 days have gone by and i still not have gotten my overide gift as a loyal customer and a long time player this is unacceptable. I thought things had changed over the years when it came to good quality customer service but i guess i was wrong.
  • BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
    Reactions: 830
    edited June 2017
    I just logged on and got every gift except the override event gift Nexon really.