[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

I love the Login Music

pocolloCMpocolloCM
Reactions: 200
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I love the background music in "Character Selection" screen.
Anyone know the name? Can you share the clip/mp3/youtube?
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited June 2017
    It's the Cygnus Garden theme which has always been my favourite boss music.
    pocolloCMSanjay
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2017
    The official name of the track is "The Cygnus Garden".

Here's an arrangement played live by the Maplestory Symphony in Budapest. Tempo is a little faster than in game but they nailed the overall theme very nicely.

pocolloCM
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited June 2017
    I still prefer the original. Whose idea was it to cycle the menu theme after the V update ended?
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited June 2017
    WatcherCCG wrote: »
    I still prefer the original. Whose idea was it to cycle the menu theme after the V update ended?

We decided to change the login music for various updates instead of keeping it unchanging for a prolonged period of time.
    Let us know if there are any specific requests you guys have!
    WatcherCCGSanjay
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »

We decided to change the login music for various updates instead of keeping it unchanging for a prolonged period of time.

we should be able to change the music whenever we want. Combat Arms has that feature for their menu. I personally like the Chaos theme music.
    Its2Sharp4ULilyflower
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited June 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »

I suggested this one before.

Its2Sharp4UJettLuvsUWatcherCCGPhantomMasterThiefChloekinzzLilyflowerDaisukeHaruto
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited June 2017
    Wow that is old. I wouldn't mind hearing that sometimes, actually.
    JettLuvsU
  • ZqribbleZqribble
    Reactions: 515
    edited June 2017
    Ah the nostalgia hits hard. I've personally been fond of Ellinia's music. Speaks to the soul and what not.

It would be nice to have options to choose what music you want. In RuneScape there was an option to choose what track you wanted wherever you were and I always though that to be a nifty feature but I digress. Thanks for the vid; it was a very nice find.
    JettLuvsUWatcherCCG
  • JackLongJackLong
    Reactions: 511
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Cygnus Garden is one of my 3 favorite BGM tracks, along with Temple of Time ones and Clock Tower of Nightmare.

No matter what, it was much better than the last opening soundtrack...
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2017
    What are some other tracks you can think of that would make great login music?
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited June 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »

Well since you're asking, how about Fantasia?

It's got nice vibes.
    JettLuvsUIts2Sharp4UPhantomMasterThiefMisterKrekel
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I LOVE Cygnus Garden, but it doesn't really fit the events going on (both right now and also when they changed it like a month ago?).

I disliked the creepy El Nath track from last time, but it did fit the event it played for.

Should use one of the Arcana bgms for when Beyond Override comes out. They all sound pretty nice. 'specially The Tune of the Azure Light. Fits Override obviously, and also seems like good login screen music (if you use Arcana-ish art for the world-select screen).

JettLuvsUChloekinzzIts2Sharp4UTapioka
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Either keep it default or Chaos or a cycle between the two .
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited June 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »

Not login music but it would be great if Nexon were to change more of the Henesys maps to play the Henesys Hunting ground BGM, preferably at Hill North of Henesys
  • ChloekinzzChloekinzz
    Reactions: 720
    edited June 2017
    Ah i love that Ludi music, takes me back to Pq days :P For me nothing beats the original Login music though...youtube.com/watch?v=0qj4hgJeSe4
  • HelteHelte
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2017
    Can anyone name what the current one is? I know I've heard it before and it's driving me bonkers.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    Helte wrote: »
    Can anyone name what the current one is? I know I've heard it before and it's driving me bonkers.

Dream Fragments from Lucid Phase 2.

scholar624Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited June 2017
    Either chaos or dream fragment would fit others like Cygnus garden it's. .. really doesn't fit for the game.
  • xLightBryanxLightBryan
    Reactions: 410
    edited August 2018
    Please make an option for choosing this theme

This is what make us wait in the character screen to listen the music. This is what await us: a symphony of adventure in Maple World. The music team that made this song are purely genius and the atmosphere fits perfectly to a game like Maple Story. I'm not against changes, but make it a choice for the nostalgic one who are afraid to never listen it in the game anymore... Thanks? :) <3
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    This thread is over a year old, please don't necro-bump.
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.