[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

These override box drop rates are MISERABLE.

Comments

• UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Xenomata wrote: »
    chooz wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Xenomata, I can pull **** out of my ass because i'm not observant enough to notice the huge difference between every other 60 coin limit box we've had!

And you think you know any better, if far less? Because you show that you don't, among other things.

Lol dude you should just save your time and not bother talking to that dude, he's just upset because he can't take advantage of the event with all his characters even though it'll never be possible lmao he'll just be in denial to whatever anyone says, just let him be and have his dreams crushed
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Xenomata wrote: »
    chooz wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Xenomata, I can pull **** out of my ass because i'm not observant enough to notice the huge difference between every other 60 coin limit box we've had!

And you think you know any better, if far less? Because you show that you don't, among other things.

Lol dude you should just save your time and not bother talking to that dude, he's just upset because he can't take advantage of the event with all his characters even though it'll never be possible lmao he'll just be in denial to whatever anyone says, just let him be and have his dreams crushed

Clearly. Though it's almost funny how stuck in the first stage of grief he is in.
    HakufuLilyflower
  • EphemeralLoveEphemeralLove
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    Wait can somebody explain how to get boxes? I went on my level 100 mule and popped 4x drop during event and I only got ~80 boxes an hour? I'd need 560 boxes for four mules each, so that's like 28*4=112 hours? None of my mules are high enough to dipq so how would i get lots of box drops?
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited June 2017
    Wait can somebody explain how to get boxes? I went on my level 100 mule and popped 4x drop during event and I only got ~80 boxes an hour? I'd need 560 boxes for four mules each, so that's like 28*4=112 hours? None of my mules are high enough to dipq so how would i get lots of box drops?

I think Evo Lab is level 100. Door number 3 is the best option.

On topic: My box count went from 240 to 1424 during today's 2x. I will most likely have to throw most of these out by the time the event ends.

I also get 60-75 boxes in two DI runs on a mule like a guy previously stated. No droprate modifiers on mules. I only do it on two mules though, figured I could use the extra coins for random damage skin box purposes.

Doing the math, a decently funded char can probably finish DI in 10 minutes. By decent I mean the mules I do it on has VL and boss accessory set, 10 stars, shyt scrolled (for legion lol). 20 minutes per char. Doing it on 40 chars is actually possible provided they're funded enough (and at least 140) to clear DI in 10 minutes.

However, that'd take 14 hours. Just how much does one need to take advantage of events really?

I have nothing against you OP, but everyone is already on the "droprate is fine" side. I think it might be worth considering gearing up so it's easier for you to farm with this low drop rate that you're experiencing.
    Lilyflower
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited June 2017
    I think the rates are just fine also, well balanced.

And I love that I don't have to count how many boxes I opened in a seperate document. Thanks for adding a daily box count Maple Team <3
    KerBansotHakufuLilyflower
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Got about 300 boxes in like half an hour, you just suck budy

Not everyone has ridiculous amount of drop rate .... don't act like a jack ass.
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited June 2017
    In 2:30h on farming on 2x w/o any drop gear what so ever, just DHS and ocassionally 1.5x coupon, almost 800 boxes.
    What u talkin' about? Other than that, DIPQ is godly for these kind of events.
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Got about 300 boxes in like half an hour, you just suck budy

Not everyone has ridiculous amount of drop rate .... don't act like a jack ass.

Its only fair that he receives the same attitude back
  • BrendiruBrendiru
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2017
    1-2 DIPQs are enough to meet your daily coin limit, esp with big spider familiar. Getting 60 coins on 5 chars for the ring takes about 15 mins. I think the drop rate is fine.
  • EphemeralLoveEphemeralLove
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    Brendiru wrote: »
    1-2 DIPQs are enough to meet your daily coin limit, esp with big spider familiar. Getting 60 coins on 5 chars for the ring takes about 15 mins. I think the drop rate is fine.

Yes that's all well and nice, but what if all my accounts besides my main are less than level 140? As of right now, I have one account at 135 and the rest at ~60 or so. What feasible way of farming boxes are there for my specific situation? I farmed three levels at moon bunnies on one of my accounts and i only got ~30 boxes in those 3 levels. Some advice would be much appreciated, thanks.
  • iluvsuniluvsun
    Reactions: 1,280
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017

Yes that's all well and nice, but what if all my accounts besides my main are less than level 140? As of right now, I have one account at 135 and the rest at ~60 or so. What feasible way of farming boxes are there for my specific situation? I farmed three levels at moon bunnies on one of my accounts and i only got ~30 boxes in those 3 levels. Some advice would be much appreciated, thanks.

well for the level 60 characters you could go to maps with considerable spawn such as drakes and use drop rate modifiers if you have them. characters that are above level 100 should be able to do evo lab and stick around in door number 3 until you are able to do dipq.
    Lilyflower
  • YuuikoYuuiko
    Reactions: 1,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    on 2x drop it takes me like 25 minutes to get 60 boxes on a low level character, and an eternity on anything over 100

Try farming the shanghai maps, I probably picked up about ~200 boxes today while trying to get an incense totem.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited June 2017
    I think the best to get more override boxes is evolution lab in door number 3 and if I get less override boxes depends on the drop rate I would just keep attacking.