[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't buy cubes in reboot during DMT

pepepepe
Reactions: 2,125
edited July 2017 in General Chat
too many people overloading server

gg

Comments

• IgnasylIgnasyl
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited July 2017
    I get Dc'd when i try. This sucks.
  • YuuikoYuuiko
    Reactions: 1,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    i cant even open the cash shop
  • FaLLeNxEvaNFaLLeNxEvaN
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2017
    I can't buy any cubes either.. If i click on anything in cash shop i d/c.
  • DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited July 2017
    Men nexon just f even body up wuth that sc i did not know dmt was on to i log on and the cs kick me off when i try to get my cube
  • GamesdayGamesday
    Reactions: 870
    edited July 2017
    This happened 2 years ago it happened last year and it happened today, and it will happen next year because Nexon never learns.........................
  • LegendOfPaul22LegendOfPaul22
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    @Nexon Please make DMT last 24 hours and you will make your community much happier.
  • DijinzDijinz
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2017
    A simple event gone to hell, the future of maplestory doesn't look bright
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited July 2017
    This happens every time and still Nexon has yet to figure out how to get DMT working so you can actually buy cubes while it is active. Players shouldn't have the game crash because they try to participate in the event.
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited July 2017
    Argent wrote: »
    This happens every time and still Nexon has yet to figure out how to get DMT working so you can actually buy cubes while it is active. Players shouldn't have the game crash because they try to participate in the event.

People shouldnt participate entirely, Just spent 75k Nx (Two packs of 12 black cube,One pack of 12 red and One pack of Bonus potential) Only to gain One item from Epic to Unique and One other bonus pot rare to epic.. Wont be participating next miracle time x.x
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited July 2017
    I'm mostly on reboot, spent 2b, got 1 legendary and a few uniques. No dmt bonus for me apparently :'(
  • WinSauceityWinSauceity
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I had problems buying cubes at first in the Cash Shop, but after waiting a while I was able to buy them. I'm pretty sure you need to wait for all the Cash Shop data to load (eg. your Cash inventory and Maple Rewards points) before you buy things, or else you'll crash. You also need to wait for like 10 seconds after doing anything in the shop, like moving cubes to your player inventory. Doing these things let me buy lots of cubes during DMT, so although Nexon's system is buggy, I'm pretty sure we can work around it.