[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kritias Coins, Tyrant Gloves, and GMS

Comments

• StargethStargeth
    Reactions: 2,680
    edited June 2017
    @Pepe: And that's why I suggested to add another daily quest that gives 3 anti-magic stones or so. So that the time issue is less of an issue. The suggestion that thrakkes made about simply changing the rewards of the quests to an RNG 1-3 stones for the final quest is also another good alternative.
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited June 2017
    Stargeth wrote: »
    @Pepe: And that's why I suggested to add another daily quest that gives 3 anti-magic stones or so. So that the time issue is less of an issue. The suggestion that thrakkes made about simply changing the rewards of the quests to an RNG 1-3 stones for the final quest is also another good alternative.

RNG is never a good solution to anything
    Its2Sharp4U
  • HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited July 2017
    Maybe add them to the magnus coin shop for 300, reducing the the kritas price to 100, and or adding it to other coinshops like abso or arcana shops?
    Rolls
  • utuiutui
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2017
    Please make it easier to obtain tyrant gloves. +1
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited July 2017
    I've said this many times to other players that we need this change due to Hekaton not being available which is a major resource for coins.

Kritias Invasion is hardly done in many other servers besides Reboot due to the times being run and the requirements to clear it. Being the sole person doing Kritias Invasion requires massive amount of drop rate boosters and Kanna's Kishin Shoukan or Frenzy Totem's Monolith. It's only possible to obtain 1 Anti-magic Stone if the Invasion is fully defended (4 Anti-magic Stone for last hit).

But what's more likely possible is the final Kritias Daily Mission rewards 1 Anti-magic Stone. This alone can take 400 days for Tyrant Gloves if done on a daily basis which is over a year. Heck, even Arcane Umbra only takes 24 weeks for the weapon which is currently the highest level end-game equipment obtainable.

That is why Kritias itself, or the coin shop needs to be re-adjusted to much lower prices than currently. It's way too high at it's current state in comparison to KMS where they have Hekaton.
    Rolls
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited July 2017
    I think they should lower the amount of coins needed. 150 coins seems like a high yet reasonable amount. Jumping from belts being 100 to gloves as 400 is crazy. 3x more expensive.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited July 2017
    I think they should lower the amount of coins needed. 150 coins seems like a high yet reasonable amount. Jumping from belts being 100 to gloves as 400 is crazy. 3x more expensive.

x4 =/

yea i agree, they should cut the price in half.. at least for none reboot servers which no1 goes invasions (thanks to marvel.....).