[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Has anyone tryed the OMNI-CLN?

Traveler5577Traveler5577
Reactions: 1,995
edited July 2017 in General Chat
i was hoping on scania i would get help and wear the White M-Forcer outfit... is he tough?
Lilyflower

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited July 2017
    As a person who soloes Chaos Vellum on the weekly, OMNI-CLN had no chance with me.

Although it did take me 10 seconds which wasn't an instant-kill, so that's a first.

xhnLIR7.png

If you're having trouble with OMNI-CLN in Scania you can direct message me on the forums or whisper Its2Sharp4U in Scania.
    JettLuvsUbumbertyr
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    I'm also in Scania, If you need help with this boss.
  • ange1DoIIange1DoII
    Reactions: 1,495
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    at 215 took a few sec's to kill him
    at 179 it took about 5 or 10 min to kill him.
  • HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited July 2017
    Hes incredibly easy and not really a boss worth doing much after the first time for the event.
    All of his drops are laughably bad because we don't have what he was made for in kms, to drop flames of rebirth.
    I honestly hope they make him drop 5-10 nebulite boxes in the future at least or even terminus weapons.
    chaoscauser
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited July 2017
    alright ill get in and go ahead give me your names or something to add you on scania... so i ask one of you for assistance. thanks ^_^
    Lilyflower
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Id say kill him every day, the pieces he drops sell in shop for 100k-300k