[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

Comments

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

So should you. Especially CNN, which is confirmed to have connections with the Clinton Campaign; or Huffington, who fired a reporter who dared to question Hillary's health; Facebook, who's cofounder donated 20 million to her campaign; and google, which wikileaks says is going to show proof of their bias toward Hillary; and the list goes on. She has experience in being a crook. The fact that Trump isn't a politician is what people like about him. Perhaps you aren't seeing the division among the Democrats then because bernouts are furious with Killary, and many are leaving her. Many of them even joined the Trump train.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

http://www.theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/10/trumps-tape-scandal-the-latest-updates/503480/
    yeah i can see Trump tain going strong as Titanic the unsinkable ship!
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Arlong
    Arlong said:

When did I say only Trump is getting attacked by the media? Killary gets shat on too. Don't put words in my mouth like CNN.
    both Trump and Hillary are getting attacked by media... you should be careful in choosing which ones to believe in. I just support Hillary cause at least in debate she CAN ACT intelligent unlike Trump who is on edge every time. Not to mention Hillary at least has some qualification and is not dividing parties in a crucial moment unlike Trump... EVEN REPUBLICANS ARE LEAVING TRUMP
    muh experience, muh temperament
    WillScarlet

Arlong
    Arlong said:

So should you. Especially CNN, which is confirmed to have connections with the Clinton Campaign; or Huffington, who fired a reporter who dared to question Hillary's health; Facebook, who's cofounder donated 20 million to her campaign; and google, which wikileaks says is going to show proof of their bias toward Hillary; and the list goes on. She has experience in being a crook. The fact that Trump isn't a politician is what people like about him. Perhaps you aren't seeing the division among the Democrats then because bernouts are furious with Killary, and many are leaving her. Many of them even joined the Trump train.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

http://www.theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/10/trumps-tape-scandal-the-latest-updates/503480/
    yeah i can see Trump tain going strong as Titanic the unsinkable ship!
    muh """"republicans"""" (establishment cuckolds) are "leaving" trump. (they aren't, they've been staunchly against him from the beginning)

got any more piss poor arguments I haven't already heard 20 times?

also holy crap. Arnold Schwarzenegger? Arnold "grope women and have an affair with my maid" Schwarzenegger is assuming the sanctimonious moral high ground? haha ha holy crap good job I'm beside myself with laughter that you actually thought he was worth any point referring to!
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

Arlong
    Arlong said:

When did I say only Trump is getting attacked by the media? Killary gets shat on too. Don't put words in my mouth like CNN.
    both Trump and Hillary are getting attacked by media... you should be careful in choosing which ones to believe in. I just support Hillary cause at least in debate she CAN ACT intelligent unlike Trump who is on edge every time. Not to mention Hillary at least has some qualification and is not dividing parties in a crucial moment unlike Trump... EVEN REPUBLICANS ARE LEAVING TRUMP
    muh experience, muh temperament
    muh """"republicans"""" (establishment cuckolds) are leaving trump.

got any piss poor arguments I haven't already heard 20 times?
    it would seem that even in republican parties are regretting Trump right now... and trying to oust him. Heck even McCain withdrew his support for Trump.
    and you know the old saying 'House divided against it self cannot stand?' Right now poll is NOT going favorably for Trump and this division happens... how will Trump win unless he uses Geas?
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

it would seem that even in republican parties are regretting Trump right now... and trying to oust him. Heck even McCain withdrew his support for Trump.
    and you know the old saying 'House divided against it self cannot stand?' Right now poll is NOT going favorably for Trump and this division happens... how will Trump win unless he uses Geas?
    Joh McCain who has long expressed his dislike of Trump.
    John McCain who only gave his support last week.
    John McCain who called his wife a [misogynistic slur], among many horrible things
    John McCain who told a tasteless rape joke.

Trump did well enough without these "republicans" to land him the largest amount of primary votes in the history of the republican primary. And "the polls" (not the actual election polls but opinion surveys) said he'd never win.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

John McCain who called his wife a [misogynistic slur], among many horrible things

Trump did well enough without these "republicans" to land him the largest amount of primary votes in the history of the republican primary. And "the polls" (not the actual election polls but opinion surveys) said he'd never win.
    but now it is NOT primary... it is national elections and things like this is NOT going to turn THIS(http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html) into a victory. Trump is like titanic... it was magnificent at the beginning but now it has hit the iceberg and everyone is leaving him.
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

xparasite9

WillScarlet

but now it is NOT primary... it is national elections and things like this is NOT going to turn THIS(http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html) into a victory. Trump is like titanic... it was magnificent at the beginning but now it has hit the iceberg and everyone is leaving him.
    How many times do Arlong and I have to futilely explain to you that these opinion surveys you keep linking to (which are overwhelmingly unbalanced in terms of self-identified democrats, up to a +15 disparity in some cases) are meaningless in this election?

I can see that you are not going to take that as an answer. So please stop repeatedly bringing up the argument so we can continue on to other subtopics.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

xparasite9

WillScarlet

How many times do Arlong and I have to futilely explain to you that these opinion surveys you keep linking to (which are overwhelmingly unbalanced in terms of self-identified democrats, up to a +15 disparity in some cases) are meaningless in this election?
    if you are going to be blind and ignorant then...
    K.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    oh and if anyone is curious about Trump's bad week...
    https://imgur.com/a/fcK9S
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    Pinkbean for president !!!
    Lilyflower
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

What racial slurs? I was alluding to their behavior not appearance. Don't zucc me bro
    You're honestly my favorite person in the world please don't ever change.

Sorry for the double post, but Hillary is evil af. Like when this hoe smiles it sends chills down my spine.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

Sorry for the double post, but Hillary is evil af. Like when this hoe smiles it sends chills down my spine.
    both donald and hillary are horrible candidates x.x
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Tuba
    Tuba said:

Not going to deny that, but you have to ask yourself, would you rather have someone who changes her political views and beliefs based on who's shes talking to, lies about everything she says, knew about the attacks in Benghazi, and let our troops die ( if you want the hearing video for that hearing I can gladly show it to you, because the hearing caught her in multiple lies lol) and has more health issues than my 90 year old grandma, OR do you want someone who is politically incorrect, kinda rude to people, but has an honest goal of trying to repair America.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Tuba
    Tuba said:

Not going to deny that, but you have to ask yourself, would you rather have someone who changes her political views and beliefs based on who's shes talking to, lies about everything she says, knew about the attacks in Benghazi, and let our troops die ( if you want the hearing video for that hearing I can gladly show it to you, because the hearing caught her in multiple lies lol) and has more health issues than my 90 year old grandma, OR do you want someone who is politically incorrect, kinda rude to people, but has an honest goal of trying to repair America.
    Here is question... Do you want a someone who has such a huge ego and someone who thinks not paying taxes is clever and who insults everyone and who had no idea what they are doing?

Funny that you think negative press surrounding Trump is unfair but negative press surrounding Hillary is the gospel truth and she deserves it. What is with this hypocrisy?
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    Yea but the point is that Hillary is a lot worse. Donald has done and said things are not so nice and he has been greedy. He admits this. When Hillary is called out on her scandals she doesn't own up to them like Donald just did, she says it's a right wing conspiracy or will lie about it.

Finding out ways to pay as little taxes as possible is clever. Trump followed the tax law, he didn't do anything illegal there, is that seriously the best 'scandal' you got. If you want to voluntarily pay more taxes go ahead, I'll be taking every deduction I am entitled to that I can. When did anyone say that negative press on Donald is unfair? It's absolutely fair and frankly it's a good thing that virtually every media except Trump shills like infowars is criticizing every word and move he makes. Mainstream news like CNN, as wikileaks proved, is being told what to say by the DNC. Other news sites probably are too considering Huffington fired a reporter who dared to question Hillary's health. Assuming they are both 'horrible' it's better to have Trump who is being constantly criticized than Hillary who is being protected by mainstream news and only criticized by fringe and conspiracy news.

Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

Yea but the point is that Hillary is a lot worse. Donald has done and said things are not so nice and he has been greedy. He admits this. When Hillary is called out on her scandals she doesn't own up to them like Donald just did, she says it's a right wing conspiracy or will lie about it.

Finding out ways to pay as little taxes as possible is clever. Trump followed the tax law, he didn't do anything illegal there, is that seriously the best 'scandal' you got. If you want to voluntarily pay more taxes go ahead, I'll be taking every deduction I am entitled to that I can. When did anyone say that negative press on Donald is unfair? It's absolutely fair and frankly it's a good thing that virtually every media except Trump shills like infowars is criticizing every word and move he makes. Mainstream news like CNN, as wikileaks proved, is being told what to say by the DNC. Other news sites probably are too considering Huffington fired a reporter who dared to question Hillary's health. Assuming they are both 'horrible' it's better to have Trump who is being constantly criticized than Hillary who is being protected by mainstream news and only criticized by fringe and conspiracy news.

I don't get your twisted logic here... so you would rather believe in small conspiracy news that attack Hillary than a large news sites that attack Trump?
    Also why is Trump avoiding tax clever? He is not some urban homeless dude who can't pay taxes because if he did he won't have anything to eat... HE IS ONE OF WEALTHIEST MAN ALIVE! He can afford to pay taxes AND still be able to buy 5 planes! I for one believe wealthy SHOULD be paying all the taxes without exception.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Deathmobs
    Deathmobs said:

WillScarlet

if you are going to be blind and ignorant then...
    K.
    Irony... and HOT! Ignorance is being dumb enough to drink the survey kool-aid.

I hate to break this to you, but most of those come from outfits like "mobile metrix" and "mobilelense".

Coincidentally, if you click on the originating sources they state something like...

"Matching quantitative observed behaviors with self-reported survey responses"

Meaning you give them a biased perception, like, "Hillary is winning!" and then they construct their surveys to ensure that, that's the end result.

Meaning you click on the survey to get your "FREE WIDGET" or whatever and then if you don't supply answers to the survey that they're looking for your survey is in turn REJECTED! Sometimes they use the "clever" faulty code scam (where the submission buttons magically stop working) and other times they'll just point blank tell you that your survey didn't match their expected criteria and reject it outright!

Even Nexon has made use of outfits like these. A few years back they had this "survey" where you could get some freebie, but the trick was, if you didn't supply the responses they WANTED then you would get a hilarious message saying they already reached their answer quota and weren't accepting any more (and consequently you didn't get the freebie)... so the only way to actually get the freebie was to give them the answers that they WANTED to see.
    "THE SHIP IS GOING FINE! WE ARE FINE AND HAVING A FINE TIME HERE!"- said one insane and blind guest on ship Titanic as it sank.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    No I'd rather believe my own research that I did, much of which comes from wikileaks or video proof from youtube. Trump didn't avoid taxes. Tax evasion is illegal. He took deductions that he was entitled to. Again if you want to voluntarily pay more taxes go ahead. He is allowed to take his deductions.
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

No I'd rather believe my own research that I did, much of which comes from wikileaks or video proof from youtube. Trump didn't avoid taxes. Tax evasion is illegal. He took deductions that he was entitled to. Again if you want to voluntarily pay more taxes go ahead. He is allowed to take his deductions.
    "these medias are lying through the teeth! They are out to get me!"- is what you are saying?
    Jeeze and I thought Westbro were bad in blindly following their leader.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    That's 3 times so far you put words in my mouth. You make up some crap and then complain about how bad it smells. You made that crap in the first place.

I say that the media is dishonest because they were caught being dishonest. I can show you proof of that. I never said Trump is flawless, he himself admits, and I just said this, that he has been greedy and said not so nice things. He has many flaws. Well so does everyone else but he doesn't try to hide it or deny it like Clinton.

And I'm not blindly following him. I said twice that there are many things about Trump that I don't like including his support for the Patriot act and that he isn't going to completely defund planned parenthood.
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Deathmobs
    Deathmobs said:

Will, in case it skipped you, these same stats and surveys are the EXACT SAME ONES that repeatedly piled on Trump during his ENTIRE run for the Republican ticket and they ALL said the EXACT SAME THING as they did back then... that Trump was losing, that Trump was a joke, that Trump was this, that and the other, constantly attacking Trump and that Trump could NEVER, no way, not in a MILLION YEARS ever become the nominated party leader... oh, oops! :D
    WOW...

much?
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/glenn-beck-if-not-electing-trump-means-electing-clinton-so-be-it/article/2604044
    but then again this is clearly another media's attack at holy saint Trump right?
    #Trumpdidnothingwrong!
This discussion has been closed.