[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Farming Coins for Zero Emblem?

AsylumAsylum
Reactions: 880
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Trying to get back to playing my zero but I found out the emblem costs 500 coins while I have none. All the google results I found are over two years old and either recommends making a new zero or farming dungeons for hours on end.

Is there a good way to obtain coins if I have already finished all my zero quests and spent the coins? The zero is unfunded and has no drop rate if that's of any help.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    As a zero main that farmed 500 coins before the emblems came in, you only have 2 options, farm the coins via the dungeon or remake.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    You might want to wait until the next Maple Leaf High (not the current Sengoku High) event rolls around; the Honor Roll emblem is the best-in-slot item by a little bit.

Otherwise, farming the coins is your best bet.
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited July 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    You might want to wait until the next Maple Leaf High (not the current Sengoku High) event rolls around; the Honor Roll emblem is the best-in-slot item by a little bit.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but from looking up the Honor roll emblem, it's only 5+ Att/Matt. Isn't the current Sengoku emblem +10?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited July 2017
    Andromedy wrote: »

Correct me if i'm wrong, but from looking up the Honor roll emblem, it's only 5+ Att/Matt. Isn't the current Sengoku emblem +10?

that's a badge not an emblem
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited July 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    Andromedy wrote: »

that's a badge not an emblem

Oops. Well then I stand corrected :p Thanks~
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    If you have access to drop rate it helps a lot with farming the coins. You could even farm them on a 2x weekend but that's kind of a waste of 2x.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited July 2017
    i would say farm the coins thats what i did with my zero, and he has it now which im happy with fills a slot there. now i need to a permanent pendant slot opened. but that wont happen thanks to nexon.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited July 2017
    i would say farm the coins thats what i did with my zero, and he has it now which im happy with fills a slot there. now i need to a permanent pendant slot opened. but that wont happen thanks to nexon.

the free one you get from maple rewards is almost as good, you just have to remember to get it every month
  • AsylumAsylum
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for the responses, what's the best dungeon to farm in?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited July 2017
    Asylum wrote: »
    I think you should probably do the ones that are in mirror ToT, the mirror oblivion one is what I did, not sure if it was the best for farming but I did get 500 coins in about 10 days but some of those days were x2
    Asylum
  • AsylumAsylum
    edited July 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    Asylum wrote: »
    I think you should probably do the ones that are in mirror ToT, the mirror oblivion one is what I did, not sure if it was the best for farming but I did get 500 coins in about 10 days but some of those days were x2

Approx how many runs did it take to rack up that many coins? Any drop multipliers you used?