[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone else just crash?

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited July 2017 in General Chat
I just got back on and all the channels are empty. So that's a pretty good sign there was a server crash. I was fighting Magnus too :/ :/
elzanni

Comments

• Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    lol all of reboot did

Edit: All of maple did XP (server went down or something?)
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited July 2017
    The game couldn't handle your battle LOL.

OT: Yes I did. Relogged and crashed. I smell dupers or a S/C.
    BaoDovvn
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    everyone did
  • MrCool59MrCool59
    Reactions: 740
    edited July 2017
    i froze then crashed loged back in channels were all dead then i froze again and crashed
    elzanni
  • JydrokJydrok
    Reactions: 700
    edited July 2017
    Well well that is the second time of the day. How many will hapen before action takes places?
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited July 2017
    Seriously? Dupers? I'll never understand why people defend dupers. Unknowingly buying duped items is one thing but anyone openly defending dupers ought to be permabanned.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited July 2017
    I think he meant dupers goofed and crashed the servers. I hope Nexon finds them and then remove them.
    Either that or Nexon switched it off to stop dupers in their tracks.
  • JydrokJydrok
    Reactions: 700
    edited July 2017
    3rd crash of the day
    This one in less then 20 mins
    Wonder if ill be able to complet the las hour of takeover
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited July 2017
    I crashed and then I can't even get back into the game. All I get after I click Play on the launcher is an empty box with nothing but the button Ok ._.;
  • peterwongdudepeterwongdude
    Reactions: 720
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I crashed and then I can't even get back into the game. All I get after I click Play on the launcher is an empty box with nothing but the button Ok ._.;

lol I thought my computer's maple file corrupted I got little mad and almost reinstall the whole game. I came here to see if anybody crashed and has the same issue launching the game and I have the same problem as you when I launch the game I get an empty box.
  • HamStatusHamStatus
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I was crashing in the middle of doing Sengoku runs, I thought it was just my network cutting out but apparently the channels were starting to fill up again when I went back on. Then I crashed again so I checked if it was a maintenance and it wasn't. So when I went back on to try another run, I crash again. Lol there goes 2 passes I'm not getting back.