[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.229 On Air: An Absolute Unit Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone else just crash?

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited July 2017 in General Chat
I just got back on and all the channels are empty. So that's a pretty good sign there was a server crash. I was fighting Magnus too :/ :/
elzanni

Comments

• Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    lol all of reboot did

Edit: All of maple did XP (server went down or something?)
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited July 2017
    The game couldn't handle your battle LOL.

OT: Yes I did. Relogged and crashed. I smell dupers or a S/C.
    BaoDovvn
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    everyone did
  • MrCool59MrCool59
    Reactions: 740
    edited July 2017
    i froze then crashed loged back in channels were all dead then i froze again and crashed
    elzanni
  • JydrokJydrok
    Reactions: 700
    edited July 2017
    Well well that is the second time of the day. How many will hapen before action takes places?
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited July 2017
    Seriously? Dupers? I'll never understand why people defend dupers. Unknowingly buying duped items is one thing but anyone openly defending dupers ought to be permabanned.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited July 2017
    I think he meant dupers goofed and crashed the servers. I hope Nexon finds them and then remove them.
    Either that or Nexon switched it off to stop dupers in their tracks.
  • JydrokJydrok
    Reactions: 700
    edited July 2017
    3rd crash of the day
    This one in less then 20 mins
    Wonder if ill be able to complet the las hour of takeover
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited July 2017
    I crashed and then I can't even get back into the game. All I get after I click Play on the launcher is an empty box with nothing but the button Ok ._.;
  • peterwongdudepeterwongdude
    Reactions: 720
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I crashed and then I can't even get back into the game. All I get after I click Play on the launcher is an empty box with nothing but the button Ok ._.;

lol I thought my computer's maple file corrupted I got little mad and almost reinstall the whole game. I came here to see if anybody crashed and has the same issue launching the game and I have the same problem as you when I launch the game I get an empty box.
  • HamStatusHamStatus
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I was crashing in the middle of doing Sengoku runs, I thought it was just my network cutting out but apparently the channels were starting to fill up again when I went back on. Then I crashed again so I checked if it was a maintenance and it wasn't. So when I went back on to try another run, I crash again. Lol there goes 2 passes I'm not getting back.