[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Do I Recall Sengoku High Correctly?

AK712AK712
Reactions: 1,840
edited July 2017 in General Chat
As I recall, last Sengoku High, every time you entered a room the timer reset, giving you 5 minutes per room. Then there were 21 stages.

It seems this time that you get 5 minutes to complete all 21 stages. So either I'm remembering wrong, the event is bugged, or it got far more difficult this time.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2017
    I recalled 25 minutes for the entire run for Sengoku High.
    BaoDovvnchaoscauser
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017
    I concur with Rexaar...25 minutes...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I think it was Red Leaf High that gave us 5 minutes per room, last time we had it.
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited July 2017
    Is this event worth doing? I saw a lot of really nice stuff in the shop ; o ;
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited July 2017
    Yeah I remember having a lot more time for this before. But whatever, as long as I get my coins I suppose.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited July 2017
    I was going to make a new topic, but I guess this one fits the bill.

Currently players have 21 stages to complete in 5 minutes, meaning about 14 seconds to beat each stage. For a player that can one shot each map that's not a big deal. For everyone else its going to be a problem, especially if Mihile gets his damage reduction off or Ranmaru ends up seducing the player.

I think the timer should be bumped up to at least 10 minutes or back to the original 25; I don't see a good reason for it to be so low. As is, it's only punishing new players and characters.
    BaoDovvn
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited July 2017
    Myep, they definitely screwed up the timer for this. Hopefully they'll fix it quickly since it does affect NX sales.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I asked Arwoo about this on the Discord, and he said, "From what I'm currently being told it doesn't appear to have been intended. We will forward this as high priroity as it may make the content impossible to complete all stages for some"

So here's hoping it gets fixed soon.
    Argent
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Seeing Mihile get that damage cancel off just gives me a chance to remember how bad his class used to be... you know. Maybe he isn't that great now, but he was BAD. BAAAAAAAAD. Like, "oh god I have to make a link mule out of this character" bad.
    Anyways, it was definitely at least 25 minutes in the past, if it wasn't the system RLH has where the timer is 5 min per room. That might even be the source of the bug, if it is a bug. The enemies at least are decently weak, for what it's worth.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    This was fixed in the July 13 maintenance.
    The timer is now back to 25 minutes.

Thanks, @Arwoo.
    Argent
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Just boggles my mind how they can bug repeat events..
    Catooolooo