[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Oh Look...another Cash Transfer Event

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Boy...if only I could transfer my DANG CASH COVERS to Reboot from Renegades. Honestly...just the equips. No intention to transfer perm pets, Teleport rocks, etc. JUST dang cash equips. Seriously...it makes me really sad when I spent my hard earned cash on that stuff (most of which has not returned to rotation in a century) and I really...don't get to use it? Heck...even if Nexon put a limit on how many items I can transfer over...I'd be happy to see even 10 of my dang cash items from Renegades...

Comments

• TwinrovaTwinrova
    Reactions: 1,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I'd like to point out that this is something that's nothing exclusive to Maplestory, or Nexon for that matter. This sort of thing is pretty standard across most MMOs, to my knowledge. Do you know of any other games/companies that do this?
  • SaisSais
    Reactions: 585
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    This really doesn't make much sense from a business and even game standpoint. Putting restrictions on which cash items can be transferred means they have to comb through every single cash item ever released. Not to mention you want to transfer to REBOOT which is almost an entirely different game in itself. Some items are not available as permanent in the REBOOT world which has been released as a permanent item in other worlds. It doesn't make it fair for others even if it's just a cash equip cover. Plus REBOOT relies almost entirely on cash equips to be bought to make it profitable to support as an available world, so it only makes sense to repurchase nx for the new world. I'm not even sure why you thought suggesting this was a good idea.