[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remember me? :D

CigraeCigrae
Reactions: 500
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
Used to be hyper-active on here, then I had to take a break, for I think more then a year ago. (when there was still a different forum script)
I'm back, cause Maple is impossible to quit!

Did Part-time Jobs and Character Cards get removed? lol

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited July 2017
    I remember you!

Welcome back :D
  • CigraeCigrae
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Invulgo wrote: »
    I remember you!

-Gasp- I remember your name too!
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited July 2017
    Cigrae wrote: »
    I remember you!

-Gasp- I remember your name too!

What's it like returning to Maple after all this time? :)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Cigrae wrote: »
    Used to be hyper-active on here, then I had to take a break, for I think more then a year ago. (when there was still a different forum script)
    I'm back, cause Maple is impossible to quit!

Did Part-time Jobs and Character Cards get removed? lol

yes, the character cards were replaced by a Legion board system which is better than cards because you can have more than 9 active.
  • CigraeCigrae
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    What's it like returning to Maple after all this time? :)
    Well, for one, I had issues with NX not appearing, but it was actually that Steam is linked to the wrong account.. lol. But I went to live chat and got it sorted instantly. so that was like. wat. fast service? OMG LOOOVE.

I've had breaks before, and things usually did a 180 while I was away, but things seem pretty much the same now, except for the character cards and part-time jobs missing. & Tot is still trying to teach you about them, as well as bits.

As I always do, I started on a new server because I 'forgot' how to play the old characters, which is lots of fun!
    yes, the character cards were replaced by a Legion board system which is better than cards because you can have more than 9 active.
    Thanks! since I haven't checked back on my old characters, I havent been able to poke at that yet!
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited July 2017
    Glad to see a friendly face return. What server are you playing in?
  • CigraeCigrae
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Glad to see a friendly face return. What server are you playing in?

Prancing around on Zenith for now. I might return to my Reboot things or Broa things once I got the hang of stuff again.
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited July 2017
    Cigrae long time ah. I'm actively playing still on Nova/Bellocan.
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    who're you?
    ...no really I actually forgot and the old forums kinda went poof, so if I ever interacted with you, well it's not on record anymore. Felling bad, but more confused. Wouldn't even be surprised to hear "who're you" back (unless you remember me from something bad in which case feel free to forget that :D).
    Either way, welcome back. The carpet and residents may have changed, and we get noise complaints sometimes, but it's pretty much the same place as always.