[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

which explorer warrior levels the fastest?

SockerfriSockerfri
Reactions: 1,020
edited July 2017 in General Chat
between hero, paladin and dark knight which levels the fast at 2nd job up to 4th?

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited July 2017
    Paladin, his 2job is great, he have skill with good range and he's quite powerfull too, he continues to be good in third job(just get a new elemental attack), he isn't slow nor have slow skills to attack.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited July 2017
    im going with what IvanGold says also and theres a huge bonus of Defence if u wear a shield or Roseary? theres a skill that gives u a huge amount Defence.
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited July 2017
    Dark knight for sure. Not even a contest. Super tanky + lifesteal + strong unfunded. And in 3rd job you get a keydown skill that makes grinding sandrats a complete breeze.
  • LizardnixLizardnix
    Reactions: 440
    edited July 2017
    Dark knight for sure. Not even a contest. Super tanky + lifesteal + strong unfunded. And in 3rd job you get a keydown skill that makes grinding sandrats a complete breeze.

#spinfordays

I'd go for paladin anyday... but since I main a paladin, I cannot give an unbiased opinion :P
  • ZambookiiZambookii
    Reactions: 815
    edited July 2017
    I am leveling pally now and i don't feel its fast at all. I'm going to start a dark knight tonight because i need to get all classes 140 but I can let you know which i think is better, Pally or DK

Edit: Turns out for me that Pally 1-3rd was slow but 4th job is really good. Testing dark knight right now.
    Edit2: Gotta say dark knight unfunded early stages 100% better.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    Hero is strongest but attack range (how far your attack reaches ) is short

Paladin is balanced and speed is basically faster than hero in training.

Dark knight seems more mobile even though they're all the same mobility. But I'd say paladin. Having trained all three already.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2017
    In short, Dark Knight.

Dark Knight has the killing advantage of having their x1.8 damage skill at 3rd job and a hurricane type attack to quickly rack up combo kill for the giant exp boost when paired with Aran link skill.
    Heroes has the shortest attack reach so they kill less monster per attack when compared to the attack reach of Dark knight and Paladin.
    Heroes has a bit higher vertical mobility with their grappling hook before 5th job.
  • tracyhoodztracyhoodz
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited July 2017
    palys if funded properly use to be the catsnuts, dks, back in the day were tanks from hell, and had a hella amouth of damage if funded rite., but far as the fastest i would say BM's are faster than most, had and still have decent att skills specially with 5th job now.
  • Nick008Nick008
    Reactions: 925
    edited July 2017
    Bishop! They have le EXP buff.
  • AdriAdri
    Reactions: 310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Nick008 wrote: »
    Bishop! They have le EXP buff.

Warriors. Explorer Warriors.

... Also, DK's reign supreme.