[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The return of the Test server, and questions

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited July 2017 in General Chat
This is kinda exciting. Tespia closed by the time I was eligible for it. But I do have some questions

"Good Standing" - I keep getting an error that says my account isn't eligible. I have plenty of 100+ characters....Have NO bans on my account and don't plan on getting banned...and I play every day. WHy does it say I am not eligible? I want to catch some bugs maaan.

Also curious what will happen on the Test server as far as if it gets abused...again. Any incentives or just...good freakin players?

Comments

• MorePLZMorePLZ
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2017
    I'm exited about it coming back too. I hope that the test server can help fix a lot of the problems that have been happening lately. Today and yesterday have been really bad with bugs and delays. Hopefully they can get this stuff sorted out on the test server before it gets implemented, might result in a better game experience.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Some players are reportedly unable to sign up, despite being eligible. It's being looked into.
    PetalmagicxNyanCatFroze
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Some players are reportedly unable to sign up, despite being eligible. It's being looked into.

Thanks Neo...cuz I have wanted to do my part for the game...for a long...long time. I would hate to miss out on an opportunity to do that.