[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Events we'd like to see again

JushiroNetJushiroNet
Reactions: 6,160
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm not sure if nexon is able to take our suggestions/requests on events but hey why not try?

Please post in this thread what events you'd like to see return. Please don't ask for things that already reliably reoccur (ex: DMT is already every 3-4 months, fever time is pretty regular, as are 2x weekends). Obviously I wouldn't complain if we had more 2x but that's not the idea for this thread.

For my desired returning event(s):
- Beefy's Kitchen event
- Futuroid event
KerBansot

Comments

• RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited August 2017
    Wondroid event, since that's pretty new, and maybe tone down the difficulty a bit next time to not be as ridiculous as its first run.
  • DividedFlowDividedFlow
    Reactions: 1,135
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Ah yes I would like both those events to return. Still have Beefy's coins lying around and 6/7 futuroid parts just wasting my inventory space.

Would also love to see these events make a come back:

Murgoth Dungeon Event
    Star Planet (not sure if this is an event)
    JettLuvsU
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited August 2017
    Eluna, Wondroid can go to hell...unless they fix the JQ seriously. I also like Maplehood Watch, but they need to update the Cash things you get, from the "Royals" to the Gacha.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Maple Music Festival
    The music was nice........
    HoneyWater
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited August 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Eluna, Wondroid can go to hell...unless they fix the JQ seriously. I also like Maplehood Watch, but they need to update the Cash things you get, from the "Royals" to the Gacha.

Definitely not Eluna. There's been other things like haste event that give the passive bonuses Eluna does and all it has to offer other than that is massive pet loot lag.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited August 2017
    Rolls wrote: »
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Definitely not Eluna. There's been other things like haste event that give the passive bonuses Eluna does and all it has to offer other than that is massive pet loot lag.

o-o I haven't had lag...I love Eluna though.
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited August 2017
    Wondroid, I already used up my transfers for the two that i managed to get.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Not sure if the big events like beefy/wondroid/eluna will be repeated but it might be useful for nexon to know you guys like them. :)
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    maplehood watch
    RollsPetalmagicKerBansot
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Maple Music Festival
    The music was nice........

I missed out on the Maple Music Festival so i wouldn't mind having that event again...Maplehood Watch was fun... i hope if they do bring it back they update the royals and cash items.

JettLuvsUDividedFlow
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    oh I'm not sure what the exact name of the event is but I wouldn't mind having the hunter event again. I don't think we've had it in a while.

Always nice to have more tries at riffle bullet (:
    DividedFlow
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    oh I'm not sure what the exact name of the event is but I wouldn't mind having the hunter event again. I don't think we've had it in a while.

Always nice to have more tries at riffle bullet (:

Hunter's Club.
    We've only had it twice, that I can find. January 2015 and February 2016.
    KerBansot
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited August 2017
    The free perm pet events were cool. Just saying. :*
    PetalmagicShadowParadoxDividedFlow
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Speaking of free perma pets, I'd like to see the Makeover Month that we had during Unleashed back. It was 4 weeks of a quest for free perma NX outfits, plus a perma pet.
    PetalmagicJettLuvsUlileManicKerBansotfoussiremixRollsShadowParadoxDividedFlow
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited August 2017
    Occire wrote: »
    Speaking of free perma pets, I'd like to see the Makeover Month that we had during Unleashed back. It was 4 weeks of a quest for free perma NX outfits, plus a perma pet.

Especially if we got it in Reboot...totally would do it.
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I really enjoyed Wondroid, got all 39 Androids I wanted but I'd still like to see it make a return. The JQs were really fun.
  • lileManiclileManic
    Reactions: 710
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I would really appreciate another character world transfer event. Love to bring my scattered characters to my main world.
    JettLuvsU
  • RandomTKORandomTKO
    Reactions: 620
    edited August 2017
    Yes ^. Another World Transfer Event is desperately needed. I have a few 210s left that I'm dying to move over to my current world from the last event. Will save a lot of time from leveling them again. Heard that KMS had it during their Union/Override patches...hope we get it too.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    What I want to see is not an event as such, but a better coin shop and event rewards in general.
    Once upon a time we got permanent scrolls in Anniversary/Event coin shops and from events. We got Primes, Safeties, Protects, EPots, CSS, Innos, Lucky Days, stamps...
    Not for free. We had to work for them. But they were a reason to grind one's fingers off on all characters, just to stockpile the rewards for the future.
    Now, with everything expiring, I don't bother with any event whose rewards I don't have an immediate use for.

Please reconsider having events and event coin shops offer permanent scrolls and other useful items.
    KerBansotJettLuvsUlileManicCatoooloooRollsPeepShadowParadoxFennekinpepeDividedFlowand 1 other.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I want to see an event like eluna again and that event where you where able to get royal hair and faces for free by hunting mobs and doing quests.
    Also the chocolate event was fun too.