[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PTS Suggestion

ManiOhManiOh
Reactions: 2,155
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Archive
i think we need system or something like that where evrysingle PTS member will need post their feedback with as much as posb detail
~what bug found (with details as much as can )
-what can be done better (with details as much as can )

etc etc

(this as option)
i was also thinking if we can make system with "rewards" like most reports/best bug solution given/
so it will encourage maplers to find more

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    We already have the PTS bug reporting forum and we're expected to post bugs with all the details.
    As for non-bug "fix it" feedback (such as "this event spams our chat / chokes inventory / causes loot lag / jq too hard / drop rate too low"), that's what this section is for.

Only rewards I want are:
    - Bugs fixed
    - Feedback taken into consideration
    - Invitation to the next round of Tespia

I think that we shouldn't need extra incentive to do what we volunteered to do. If anyone doesn't do their part they will be taken out to make room for someone more diligent.
    JettLuvsUNovolPhantomMasterThiefTensesCaptainArchieChirunoKitepyroKingReesesPuffRoootAbyssSwissRollNinjaand 6 others.
  • CaptainArchieCaptainArchie
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    There's a format listed on this thread that I think covers what you're talking about.

I agree 100% with Akradian though, if people come here just to play new stuff early, they need to be sacked.
  • JosrevJosrev
    Reactions: 1,425
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    i just want something like perma 3x EXP so we can lvl the new characters faster
  • AquasisAquasis
    Reactions: 1,125
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I think if we need the lvls there wil be a lvling npc i think for quiker detecting bugs. Otherwise it wil take to long im geussing. But thats what i know from other testing servers.