[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion/Request: Finally add Maroon Mops to GMS

HorsechubHorsechub
Reactions: 1,190
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Since 2007 I have been asking for Maroon Mops (from MSEA) to be put in GMS! I remember always hearing myths about it and that there were 7 of them in GMS and that 3 had been boomed from dark scrolls, 3 people with them quit and there was a mysterious 1 single one left. In 2007 I was in middle school and ate that kind of thing up and idolized the weapon but as it turns out I don't believe it was ever actually introduced to GMS. I'm not the only one who has been mystified by the elusive Maroon Mop! If you just stuck it in Gachapon I'm sure hundreds of people would buy gach tickets to get that object of myth that they once so badly desired. The item is in the game data; you can search for it with Owls and in the Auction House, so I don't see why it couldn't just be stuck in the gachapon or dropped by some weird random monster!

Here is a picture of the item:
vjlRhF0.jpg

Seriously, if not for making my childhood dreams come true, do it for all the hundreds of other people's childhood dreams <3

Mhat

Comments

• HorsechubHorsechub
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Like seriously, I can't imagine it being that difficult adding an item like this to gachapon! You guys did exactly what I'm asking for with the Android set equips when it was unavailable! Just pretty pretty please tell em to stick it in gachapon real quick next time it's updated <3

If anyone is even reading this thank you I appreciate your time!
    Mhat
  • iluvsuniluvsun
    Reactions: 1,280
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    that's a ridiculous wep att stat for a lvl 38 weapon.....
  • HorsechubHorsechub
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    iluvsun wrote: »
    that's a ridiculous wep att stat for a lvl 38 weapon.....

Yeah but only Beginners can equip it which makes it really make sense.