[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Eluna Accessories

FuschiaFuschia
Reactions: 905
edited August 2017 in General Chat
What are the stats for these accessories?
I can't find any info on them on the official site.

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited August 2017
    Heyo

Here they are.

dM7wRcn.jpg
    9EJ10MQ.jpg
    NCTdye4.jpg
    7wbAiQp.jpg
    VI8mDtJ.jpg

DvgxFnx.jpg

You can find them in the Event List.

• FuschiaFuschia
    Reactions: 905
    edited August 2017
    ew
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Fuschia wrote: »
    ew

Look at the buffs
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited August 2017
    its a "beginners skill" you have to equip the necklace or pendant to activate them. If you take them off the buff goes away
  • qwermqwerm
    Reactions: 535
    edited August 2017
    Me2U wrote: »
    If you take them off the buff goes away

Aw dammit, this pretty much kills the accessories for me then. Guess I'll make'em near the end of the event and then toss them just so I can get completion on the challenge log because it sounds like I'm not going to have a use for them otherwise.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    the only one that's worth it is the exp ones tbh
  • qwermqwerm
    Reactions: 535
    edited August 2017
    Yeah but can you honestly explain to me why I would rather use one of these over a 20+% pendent or earring lmao...

WELL, under the -now mistaken- assumption that you could equip, cast, and dequip the gear to use the buff while not actively wearing them, I figured I'd get a nice solid set for use in various applications such as dailies or bosses.

Unfortunately, since these items remove their buffs when the items themselves are removed, this eliminates any further thought for these on my part, since I already have better allround use gear for the slots they would have demanded.

shame, really, I'd have loved a swapout buff for both crit rate and crit damage( or boss damage), that I could utilise when needed.

But I digress, seems Nexon doesn't want us really benefiting from these sorts of equips, which is their usual M.O.