[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone here who couldn't register at first?

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Archive
As you may recall, when registration for PTS was first opened, many people who tried to register got a popup saying they did not qualify.
For some it was (thought to be) because they only had chars on Luna, so they created a character on a North American server and were able to register then.
But most people had to wait for Nexon to fix whatever was causing the issue, and were then able to register.

Is there anyone here like that? Anyone who is not from Luna and initially got a "you don't qualify", waited until the Nexon fix, and was then able to register?
Keyan the Evan

Comments

• FrozeFroze
    Reactions: 1,395
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Me :D

It was fixed within 24 hours.
  • TriniTrini
    Reactions: 750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Froze wrote: »
    Me :D

It was fixed within 24 hours.

Same i was able to register a day after the registration opening and i have char in Luna only.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Made a new char on NA server, worked after.
    JettLuvsU
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Anyone not from Luna who had to wait until the fix to register, and got accepted?
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited August 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Anyone not from Luna who had to wait until the fix to register, and got accepted?

I had exactly the same issue as you.
  • JosrevJosrev
    Reactions: 1,425
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    i got into live chat with a GM to ask why i did not quialify as a Luna player, he registered me himself xd
    RikNLJettLuvsU
  • muhhamuhha
    Reactions: 960
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Created a char. In NA server and it worked afterwards
    Thanks to pewe tip ;)
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Was unable to sign up for some reason. After talking with a fellow guild mates they said talk to live chat. Didn't have the time cause of work and missed out. RIP Test server.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Was unable to sign up for some reason. After talking with a fellow guild mates they said talk to live chat. Didn't have the time cause of work and missed out. RIP Test server.

Then how are you here?