[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Character Slot Expansion coupon

MakeUCryAlotMakeUCryAlot
Reactions: 380
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So i want to use the coupon but cannot as i have no room for new character. Would also be nice to include a pet for the duration of the cbt
MewBlueberryMinteLostxQuincidentalZeronite

Comments

• LostxLostx
    Reactions: 1,265
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    We need a shop much like the Reboot one that will allow us to expand our Character slots, buy spell traces, buy cubes, maybe even buy exp coupons (Expanding on Matilda) that would help us test new characters (Hayato and Kanna adjustments, other Job balances) and new chars for the change in story quest lines (Fairy Academy+), Perhaps even buy a temp pet or black heart box because there are a ton of drops from the Taste event (perhaps too many).
    Zeronite
  • ComicSansComicSans
    Reactions: 410
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    How are you guys even using the 150 character card? It says I need an empty character slot, but I have no way of getting one. Even deleting one of my characters on the tespia server doesn't open up a new slot.

Edit: I deleted one more character and it freed up a slot, for those who are in the same situation. I think we can only create new characters if we have less than 8 characters on Tespia.
  • LostxLostx
    Reactions: 1,265
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Yeah right now it's a Base account (8 Slots) with imported characters (so say 32 slots filled out of 8) so some of us would have to delete quite a bit of other characters to make a new character instead of buying the character slots from some way to expand so it increases to say 32 slots filled out of 40.