[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tyrant Items Becoming a Set

AllardAllard
Reactions: 400
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I think the Tyrant Items should be a set with their own bonuses, I think its the only set of items with the same name that I have seen without a set effect, their also pretty hard to get, weather is loot, marvel or purchase. So I propose this become a set as soon as posible, they have been in the game long enough and nothing has been done about it and I think is kind of insulting.
  1. Should Tyrant Items become a set?21 votes
    1. Yes
       52% (11 votes)
    2. No
       48% (10 votes)

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    I think the effect they get when adding stars is more than enough, they do not need a set effect with that "superior type item" boost they already have
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    They're already best-in-slot, what do they need a set effect for?
    Cheeky01
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited August 2017
    it would be too broken...if they have a set effect, the prices would start skyrocketing off the charts
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited August 2017
    it would be too broken...if they have a set effect, the prices would start skyrocketing off the charts

The rate they would be obtained wouldn't change that much if they were given a set effect. Considering Hard Magnus isn't really much of a challenge, capes will still be easy to obtain and boots and belts will still take the usual month and a half of so to obtain.
  • MhatMhat
    Reactions: 640
    edited August 2017
    Maybe gaining a mount or special ability, like /Moonwalk, would be nice.

But an extra stat bonus isn't needed for these items. As they are powerful enough on their own.
    DarkPassenger
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Allard wrote: »
    I think the Tyrant Items should be a set with their own bonuses, I think its the only set of items with the same name that I have seen without a set effect, their also pretty hard to get, weather is loot, marvel or purchase. So I propose this become a set as soon as posible, they have been in the game long enough and nothing has been done about it and I think is kind of insulting.

If u Star force ur Tyrant and Tranpose it to your sweetwater gear

it can move the star force stats to the sweetwater gear so it would still be like a tyrant gear... except with the bonus stats

EVEN tho you're asking for TYRANTS to have their own bonus stats.. i think most people think it's overpowered (reading the comments before mine^)

but tranposing to sweetwater is the closest thing?
  • HubbertoHubberto
    Reactions: 1,455
    edited August 2017
    If GMS were to get 20-25* enhancements, SW items would become just too much. Either disabling SW items from getting 16+ stars AND transfer hammering, deleting their set effect or adding a set to tyrants (this poll) are 3 (in my opinion) viable solutions to prevent this.
    As of now, however, as much as I would love a set effect on tyrants, it's not necessary, or anyway it would have to be quite a minor stat boost.
  • Adirav5551Adirav5551
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2017
    there is such a thing and u need to work for it
    to have set u can transpose ur tyrants into sw
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited August 2017
    they are still pricey. Wish I could buy them with my normal magnus coins.