[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What is everyone's Monster Collection at?

Comments

• KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited October 2016
    HadED
    HadED said:

Thanks finally register it before time runs out I disconnected until you register
    Ah, same as FriendStory Magnus then. Seems tedious.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited October 2016
    KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

Whoah! GRATS!!! Are you just hunting dark runes or are you actually summoning the elite mobs? I still have no elite. :(

I finally got PB after doing it daily since MC was released though. I got Jr. Balrog from dojo yesterday too, did you get yours from there too or just SW?

My first Elite, Overwhelming Robo, was just a random spawn while I was training my Ice/Lit. As for the Petrifying Taurospear, I was in Sleepywood ccing for a Jr Balrog and I found three channels with a Darkness Rune. The third Rune is the one that spawned the one I needed. The Jr Balrog was added down in Sleepywood as well.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited October 2016
    ElGusanito

Another question regarding this powerful post,
    Do drop rate % affects the chance of adding a monster or boss to the MC ?
    I wish it did, but no you can't up the chance with drop rate.
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

Guess who got their second Elite monster? =D

And just about 5 minutes later I finally got Jr Balrog, completing another line.

oh thats Nice. Ive out leveled 2 characters for The healer Tomes but nothing.( I swear the low level elites are the hardest)
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited October 2016
    Hope this is not a necro but if anyone doesn't do this, try Mu Lung Dojo.

I can't get past Ark but that's still 29 bosses you can get registered. I already have several of them but from dojo alone I've gotten Jr. Balrog, Chimera and Frankenroid.

My guildie has gotten Deet and Roi and Poison Golem - this I find quite odd coz according to Maple Wiki the Dojo version is the Super-Charged Poison Golem while MC only asks for Poison Golem. I'm out of tries to check the Dojo name so if anyone could fill that in, that'd be great.
  • ElGusanitoElGusanito
    Reactions: 820
    edited October 2016
    I finally got to 300 :D and im stoping forever there lol cuz no way ima hunt elites , even regular mobs from high levels take me around 2 hours to get with kishin and 1hko's

BTw have any1 got Mr. Chomps yet?
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    i now have 162 !!!
  • ElGusanitoElGusanito
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

i now have 162 !!!
    took me like 4 days of 12 hours a day hunting lol, since im not having work these days (I work as independent) and my gf is traveling from work I had the chance of my life for it and I took it, finally 300 :p
  • Bahamut_XBahamut_X
    Reactions: 1,080
    edited October 2016
    Had managed to pick up a few more once again bringing me to a current of 241. Probably get a few more before hopping off to bed.

Fun part was MLH giving me a quick So Gong for the collection.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Up to 131 got Mano and Crocky the gatekeeper yesterday
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited October 2016
    Got my first elite!

I've been doing MLH prequests at scrapyard in an attempt to get the mobs into MC. After getting 300 kills I'd channel surf for dark runes and kill mobs while I looked for the rune in the map. The elite spawned while I was still looking for the rune and so I killed it w/o even looking at the name/type. The registration caught me by surprise.

I've only gotten 14 added since I reached 300 and all of them have been mini-bosses and SC gate bosses (security cam/manon/master harp etc). Still trying to get dodo and Leviathan. XD
    Bahamut_X
    Bahamut_X said:

Grats! So lucky! I'm hoping I get it from there too considering the only other option is dojo and I've only gotten past Ark once. >_>

Also, is there any other way to get Gigantic Bellflower Root and Master Dummy? I think Gigantic Bellflower Root is from Lord Pirate PQ but I can't seem to find Master Dummy anywhere.
  • ElGusanitoElGusanito
    edited October 2016
    Bahamut_X
    Bahamut_X said:

Had managed to pick up a few more once again bringing me to a current of 241. Probably get a few more before hopping off to bed.

u mean mu gong not so gong, so gong is the apprendice and I think theres no card for so gong, just one for mu gong
  • ElGusanitoElGusanito
    edited October 2016
    KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

Got my first elite!

Grats! So lucky! I'm hoping I get it from there too considering the only other option is dojo and I've only gotten past Ark once. >_>

Also, is there any other way to get Gigantic Bellflower Root and Master Dummy? I think Gigantic Bellflower Root is from Lord Pirate PQ but I can't seem to find Master Dummy anywhere.

For bellflower u get it with a zero theres a stage were that's the boss, for the master dummy hmmm I cant think other way
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited October 2016
    ElGusanito

For bellflower u get it with a zero theres a stage were that's the boss, for the master dummy hmmm I cant think other way
    Bellflower - Ah that sucks, I really don't want to get back to zero after getting it to 180. Guess I'll skip that.

Master dummy - What do you mean "other way"? Is there even a way to get it? I couldn't find any at all.

Also, has anybody gotten Rombot? I don't know why this only has one star in MC when IIRC, it's a mini-boss. Like Deo, only two of it spawn in its map.

• Bahamut_XBahamut_X
    Reactions: 1,080
    edited October 2016
    Sorry, just one of those characters who I would get a little confused at.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited October 2016
    I thought getting Mu Gong from MLH would be easy but he's such a rare encounter that I don't know if I'll get him added. As for Rombot, I tried a month or so ago when I was adding other Ludibrium monsters to my collection but never got it added. It really should be raised to 3 or 4 stars. Still haven't gotten Mr Chomps or Portly Pig, either.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I got Portly Pig. It's easy enough if you don't mind "failing" the PQ.
    Mr. Chomps, though, requires that you "win", and the exp for winning is such that you outlevel the PQ pretty quickly unless you suicide. Especially if your mule is Burning, as mine were.
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Interesting how just sharing the name is enough to get the monster added to the collection. I got Snowman just from killing the ones in Tangyoon pq.
    First elite I got was Solid Scorpion.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited October 2016
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

I thought getting Mu Gong from MLH would be easy but he's such a rare encounter that I don't know if I'll get him added. As for Rombot, I tried a month or so ago when I was adding other Ludibrium monsters to my collection but never got it added. It really should be raised to 3 or 4 stars. Still haven't gotten Mr Chomps or Portly Pig, either.
    I've been hanging out at Rombot's house so much this week I'm getting the feeling I'll be asked for rent soon. Yet, still nothing >_>

I'm not getting any luck w/ Mu Gong either. On the bright side, I only have 5 mini-bosses left (not counting Gigantic bellflower root & Master dummy).

I'm hoping we get a third person in this weekend so we can try for the PQ ones. We'll just figure out the level limits then I guess. LOL!
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    just need pianus rn.... finally got the bloody booms. Was so scared somebody was gonna hop in and kill pianus while i was farming them :x.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited October 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

just need pianus rn.... finally got the bloody booms. Was so scared somebody was gonna hop in and kill pianus while i was farming them :x.
    Hope you're not in Grazed. If you are, let me know. I'll lay off of pianus and focus on another mob for the meantime.