[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mu Lung is Officially the Worst Region in the Game

ArchMageArchMage
Reactions: 540
edited August 2017 in General Chat
I am 100% convinced that there are more hackers in Mu Lung than the populations of most major cities on earth.
I just want to do all the quests, but it's i m p o s s i b l e. For real - I have seen up to three hackers in one map at the same time.

Comments

• ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited August 2017
    Ikr? It really sucks too because Mu Lung is my favourite region.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited August 2017
    I can honestly relate, collecting Mr. Alli familiar cards is next to impossible now.
  • EfficientlyLazyEfficientlyLazy
    Reactions: 815
    edited August 2017
    ArchMage wrote: »
    I am 100% convinced that there are more hackers in Mu Lung than the populations of most major cities on earth.
    I just want to do all the quests, but it's i m p o s s i b l e. For real - I have seen up to three hackers in one map at the same time.

I'm 100% convinced that hackers purchase NX and help fund Nexon and at any point in time they ban them afterwards...

They probably do a name change, buy a merchant, pet, the minimal amount of NX required, and then they think they're safe and put more money into it and then BAM, the long-awaited ban hammer, after profit of course.
    darik
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I miss when Mu Lung had small maps and was for lower levels (76-105 range). Every map being so large made that place not good for training and became forgotten and filled with hackers. No one will train at Mu Lung at level 126+ when starforce maps ( ghost pirates, bains) are better.
  • ArchMageArchMage
    Reactions: 540
    edited August 2017
    I am not trying to train there - simply trying to do all the quests on my slinger
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    "Hackers" that moment when you can spell and use proper grammar but fail to know the differences between a hacker and a script kiddie.

I know you're incredibly concerned with distinguishing between hack creator and hack user but I don't see why it matters in these discussions.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited August 2017
    Are you... Sympathizing with hack creators? Do you really think that the hack creators would WANT people to know that they're the ones that made the hack in the first place? And what's all this about credit? It shouldn't matter in the first place seeing as the creators are doing something bad/illegal in the first place.

The difference between hacking creators and those that use pre made scripts or hacks is irrelevant in this thread, regardless of it's importance to you. Either way, it's something that needs to be stopped, those who create hacks are just as (if not more) guilty and deserving of a ban as those that use them are.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2017
    It's not "illegal" to use "Hacks" "Cheats" "Mods" this isn't China or Korea, give it enough time and I'm sure America will be like them countries.

It maybe against the TOS to use them but it's not a crime learn the laws.

It is, however, against the terms of service and annoying to a lot of legitimate users who, rightfully so, hate hackers of all kinds, regardless of their programming "skill".
    So, please don't discuss breaking the terms of service on this forum, thank you.
    darik
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    It is, however, against the terms of service and annoying to a lot of legitimate users who, rightfully so, hate hackers of all kinds, regardless of their programming "skill".
    So, please don't discuss breaking the terms of service on this forum, thank you.

Sure thing tough guy moderator.

Lel neo says the truth.
    That stuff isn't allowed.
    And it was never allowed in any mmo.

• AsylumAsylum
    Reactions: 880
    edited August 2017
    I remember trying to do fame quests there on my pb. Completed 90% of the requirements, but couldn't finish the boss quest since hackers were on every single channel...