[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

To the bingo community

bazzybazzy
Reactions: 1,525
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Rants and Raves
Dear bingo community, do you really need to get pissed off whenever you lose and tell everyone "defame the winner then report" and "enjoy your ban b*tch." Is all that really necessary? Are you seriously that salty that you can't win a f***ing bingo game? Seriously, what has the maple community become—because you can't win a bingo game, and are unlucky, you would false-report a player for being good? Do you know how annoying it is to get fame? Because of you, that +1 fame from afking all night with cash items that are a little overpriced has been wasted, and I hope you feel good <3. I hope you can sleep well knowing you got pissed off and made a selfish decision that is low and scum. Have a good day. <3

Comments

• QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited August 2017
    I agree but I have never seen any1 salty about bingo before tho
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited August 2017
    I've seen some people accuse a person who gets 1st bingo of hacking. You'd think their life depended on a bingo, the way some players act.
    Renni
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I guess Bingo should be changed to luckingo.
    MysticalChaos
  • EfficientlyLazyEfficientlyLazy
    Reactions: 815
    edited August 2017
    I've seen some people accuse a person who gets 1st bingo of hacking. You'd think their life depended on a bingo, the way some players act.

I think some people take comments a little too seriously.

I've seen the same person win 1st place twice in a row and still manage to get top 10 in the 3rd round. Saying "Hacks ):" doesn't mean that they are actually accusing you. You'd think your life depended on maplestory if you take that much offense to a neutral comment.
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited August 2017

I think some people take comments a little too seriously.

I've seen the same person win 1st place twice in a row and still manage to get top 10 in the 3rd round. Saying "Hacks ):" doesn't mean that they are actually accusing you. You'd think your life depended on maplestory if you take that much offense to a neutral comment.

I agree I say haxs to my friend all the time when he gets 1st or gets a place higher than me lol
  • MysticalChaosMysticalChaos
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2017
    I guess Bingo should be changed to luckingo.
    I'd play that game.
  • OthidistOthidist
    Reactions: 685
    edited September 2017
    I just jump around asking people what numbers they think will come next and chant having fun with it. I had no idea there were harassers and stuff. Now I feel bad