[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

there are somethings to be happy about.

CatoooloooCatooolooo
Reactions: 5,625
edited August 2017 in General Chat
some other changes we have wanted for a long time have finally been added
  • You can access the Princess No fight after completing ‘Investigating Hieizan’ by talking to NPC Ayame and receiving the Hieizan Temple Key from her.
  • The 'Quit Game' button has been renamed to 'Change Character' and allows you to go back to the character selection screen and change characters without having to quit the game.
  • Your Region Selection settings are remembered by the client so that you do not have to select a region every time you log in.
  • You can have up to 30 unclaimed gifts in the gift-box notifier on the left-side of the game window.
  • Many UI screens are modified so that the game remembers where you placed the UI windows and whether they are On/Off/Expanded/Minimized.

the Princess No one has been one I've really wanted for a long time.
JettLuvsU

Comments

• QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited August 2017
    Princess no was a nightmare to farm keys and is still a nightmare if you solo
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Princess no was a nightmare to farm keys and is still a nightmare if you solo

I know it says that the way to get keys changed, but can you enter solo now? I thought it required two people for the actual boss? (Think they only changed Hard Hilla to duo -> solo)
  • Nick008Nick008
    Reactions: 925
    edited August 2017
    Another thing to be happy about:
    Botters have to get around the rune changes!
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited August 2017
    Nick008 wrote: »

Bad news, many botters have had access to auto-rune for ages. It will still affect some of them and people who weigh down keys at least for some time. However, I fully expect all the programs to have some way of dealing with runes in the future.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    Nick008 wrote: »

Botters and hack users have had auto rune use hack for over a year, now they will make some use of it, the changes were not meant for bots anyway, the change was to force people to use runes that had effects that most people didnt want to use.