[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

• BirnteyBirntey
    Reactions: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Can we get the Fluffy Bell Cape
    K955Z2A.png

And the CottonTail Rabbit Set?
    yTRBzZA.png
    (Cottontail Rabbit Hairband, Cottontail Rabbit Dress, Cottontail Rabbit Shoes)
    JettLuvsU
  • Seal_Seal_
    Reactions: 885
    edited September 2017
    I'd like to see permanent friendship and couple rings/items make a comeback.
    JettLuvsUkrsk
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Seal_ wrote: »
    I'd like to see permanent friendship and couple rings/items make a comeback.

I'd love to this is, but i'd also love for it to include new styles. I had expected this to make a comeback around valentine's but was very sad when it did not.

Additionally, i've been waiting ever so impatiently for the return of double french braids... (from this update http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/19544/cash-shop-update-12-15 )

346asde.png

the bottom hair would be nice as well...

and of course i wish this tail had come back during summer but i'd still love it just as much in fall... so LF> pink sapphire and pink diamond gem. BTW if anyone has an un eaquipted one of either in their server for sale, please LMK
    pssb1f90sdtr0wt.jpg
    this was from ( http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/16084/cash-shop-update-8-17 )
    JettLuvsU
  • krskkrsk
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Amicable_ wrote: »
    I'd like to see these outfits coming to GMS soon :)

MlGEpwF.jpg

ShzkwoS.jpg

ZU6k22F.jpg

Would also love to see these..
  • KradiaRogueKradiaRogue
    Reactions: 1,185
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Bluejeans wrote: »
    The last few Cash Shop updates have been GARBAGE. The new PSSB items are hideous, and the remaining containable items are just TIRED after being rotated into the same PSSB for the past months. Females are getting 2 male hairstyles this week, DESPITE we clearly said 1-2 weeks ago that we do NOT want male hairstyles in the female rotation. The last chance sales have been complete trash as well. NONE of the items in there have been suggested or requested. Additionally, the Stamp Shop is still not updated. I'm sitting here on MVP Diamond but I will not spend a single $ from now on until' you put some effort into the Cash Shop updates.

Do I have to clarify how a GOOD CS update should look like? Read this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/6o6usf/cash_shop_update_for_july_19/

That's how the feedback should look like every week. That's how you make money, Nexon.

Step up your game. Seriously.

Basically what she is saying. The cash shop is Maplestory's main source of income, therefore it simply doesn't make sense to not tune it to what the community desires. You've asked for our suggestions and actually listened a few times at the start, but with the recent updates to the cash shop it seems to all have faltered. I understand that a lot of people are suggesting lots of different cash items and you can't possibly implement them all. HOWEVER, you stated that this thread would be a nice opportunity to rotate items into the cash shop that haven't been available for years, or in some cases not all! That's why it's such a disappointment to see a Premium Surprise Style Box contain items that were almost copy and pasted it seems like.

You'll make more money by adding items that haven't been featured before, since no one will have those items and is therefore more willing to spend money to obtain it! It's a win-win situation for all parties involved and it would be stupid to lose out on, from both perspectives.
    BluejeansJettLuvsUkrskVenusVS
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Bluejeans wrote: »
    The last few Cash Shop updates have been GARBAGE. The new PSSB items are hideous, and the remaining containable items are just TIRED after being rotated into the same PSSB for the past months. Females are getting 2 male hairstyles this week, DESPITE we clearly said 1-2 weeks ago that we do NOT want male hairstyles in the female rotation. The last chance sales have been complete trash as well. NONE of the items in there have been suggested or requested. Additionally, the Stamp Shop is still not updated. I'm sitting here on MVP Diamond but I will not spend a single $ from now on until' you put some effort into the Cash Shop updates.

Do I have to clarify how a GOOD CS update should look like? Read this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/6o6usf/cash_shop_update_for_july_19/

That's how the feedback should look like every week. That's how you make money, Nexon.

Step up your game. Seriously.

Basically what she is saying. The cash shop is Maplestory's main source of income, therefore it simply doesn't make sense to not tune it to what the community desires. You've asked for our suggestions and actually listened a few times at the start, but with the recent updates to the cash shop it seems to all have faltered. I understand that a lot of people are suggesting lots of different cash items and you can't possibly implement them all. HOWEVER, you stated that this thread would be a nice opportunity to rotate items into the cash shop that haven't been available for years, or in some cases not all! That's why it's such a disappointment to see a Premium Surprise Style Box contain items that were almost copy and pasted it seems like.

You'll make more money by adding items that haven't been featured before, since no one will have those items and is therefore more willing to spend money to obtain it! It's a win-win situation for all parties involved and it would be stupid to lose out on, from both perspectives.

^ ^ ^ ^ this
    krsk
  • MisterKrekelMisterKrekel
    Reactions: 1,240
    edited September 2017
    Would love to see these being added!

Suggestion1_zpsq4xycmwu.png
    JettLuvsU
  • celooceloo
    Reactions: 620
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    https://imgur.com/cGty12w Purple Dinosaur set
    https://imgur.com/FxaIJHz Dinofrog set
    JettLuvsU
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Reactions: 3,725
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Can we please get all of these NX items please Nexon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2024.jpg
    IMG_2025.jpg
    IMG_2026.jpg
    IMG_2027.jpg
    IMG_2028.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    emperor52Timid
  • InterpolInterpol
    Reactions: 380
    edited September 2017
    hom_fh.jpg
    Having the Phantom Hair(Third) and Forgotten Hero Hair(Last) make a return since over a year.

special-label-set.jpg
    master-label-set.jpg
    Also noticed these sets have been in the game files for a while now, searchable by owl but haven't been added to rotations yet. I think a lot of people would love to see them added. I'd especially love to have the Star's Serenade overall.
    Timid
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Can we get these new hairstyles please Nexon!!!!! I want you to take my money!!!

IMG_2031.jpg
    IMG_2032.png
    IMG_2033.jpg
    krskTimid
  • krskkrsk
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    VenusVS wrote: »
    Can we get these new hairstyles please Nexon!!!!! I want you to take my money!!!

IMG_2031.jpg
    IMG_2032.png
    IMG_2033.jpg

we've had the middle hair already recently (the time world alice) but i'd love to see the other two... i'd really love to see something new and maybe some proof that we are actually being heard here because to be honest I really think we are just being ignored at this point. Like I appreciate Arwoo popping in here now and then to say "hey this stuff has been forwarded" but if that yields no returns, then I wonder what good it does?
    VenusVS
  • PolygonSnowPolygonSnow
    Reactions: 360
    edited September 2017
    Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get Forest Fairy Face for males? Last time we got it was November 2016 IIRC.
  • TimmyGMSTimmyGMS
    Reactions: 1,200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get Forest Fairy Face for males? Last time we got it was November 2016 IIRC.
    +1 It's been about 9 months since we had one so should be reasonable to bring back to us thanks!
  • VenusVSVenusVS
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Nexon please I want these outfits and hairstyles!!! Take my money!!!

IMG_2024.jpg
    IMG_2025.jpg
    IMG_2026.jpg
    IMG_2027.jpg
    IMG_2028.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2030.jpg
    IMG_2031.jpg
    IMG_2032.png
    IMG_2033.jpg
    russian image hosting
  • EliseElise
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited September 2017
    Bring back the Lucid set. It was only there for a month, and even then, it was released alongside so many other packages that no one had it for sale. I would buy it in a heartbeat with NX if it was put in a package/even a small coupon, like it was on KMS. But even a return to the PSSB would be nice.

Image is the same as the person above me, but here it is anyway:
    IMG_2030.jpg

Also, please stop making packages exclusive to reboot. I haven't liked the offered ones anyway yet, but it is annoying that non-Reboot people can't get them anyway. I have zero intention of moving over there, and I know there are others. What does it hurt to have every package available everywhere? It just loses money for the company because the normal servers can't get them, and there are a lot of players on those servers who might have bought them. Maybe make them buyable with some absurd amount of mesos if you want some perk for Reboot, but this excluding the other servers thing sucks. >_<;
    Errer
  • ReformReform
    Reactions: 560
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Please bring back growing demon pets!
    unknown.png
  • JenFondueJenFondue
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited September 2017
    vella.PNG
    Hello i'd like to see this hair in upcoming rotations please :)
  • KhorpionKhorpion
    Reactions: 855
    edited September 2017
    Could we please get the sparkling face for males (2nd from the left) back?
    annmf53.jpg

Also requesting Wild Tangles' return for males! Last one on the right!
    asmhalr356.jpg
  • HySyHySy
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Can we get the cat hat. We've never had it out for perm since reboot came out.

F3ZN4rS.png
This discussion has been closed.