[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Still lagging after maintence..

ZambookiiZambookii
Reactions: 815
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Nexon your servers are still lagging after your "maintence".. can you fix something for once?
Casually1987krsk

Comments

• EfficientlyLazyEfficientlyLazy
    Reactions: 815
    edited September 2017
    Can confirm.

Also experienced several run time errors. One of them said, "NPC ID : 9010079".

Most maintenances do not fix all the issues that they claim to have fixed... which is why we have more maintenances than any other game.
    Casually1987krsk
  • Casually1987Casually1987
    Reactions: 980
    edited September 2017
    Honestly I don't think they know how to fix it at this point, its been over a year and server issues are still occuring. Might be time for them to hire a few more techs.
    krsk
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited September 2017
    It was perfect the moment I returned but yeah, it's spiking. Not disconnecting me but spiking badly.
    krsk
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited September 2017
    "Changes to mitigate server crashes and disconnections."

mitigate - to lessen

so by that they didn't really fix the problem they just made the game somewhat playable
    krsk
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited September 2017
    Me2U wrote: »

mitigate - to lessen

so by that they didn't really fix the problem they just made the game somewhat playable

I cannot change into private channel such as the ones for Union trade, magnus and cygnus without crashing. Even after crashing and relogging, i crash again.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Me2U wrote: »

mitigate - to lessen

I cannot change into private channel such as the ones for Union trade, magnus and cygnus without crashing. Even after crashing and relogging, i crash again.

lol I think I saw u. I also crashed before Magnus on one of my chars. Another char crashed when I queued to RA, probably cuz of the channel change. And another crashed when it entered the union room. I mean, I guess I'm not lagging anymore? As in, mobs die when I hit them, buffs don't take years to register, etc. But the whole cc crash thing still kinda sux.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited September 2017
    "Nexon hasn't properly fixed an issue with their game, (especially maplestory)."
    tenor.gif
    Kaisuikrsk
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited September 2017
    cant play this god dam game.. for 30 mins i try to login back and game keep crash...
    krsk
  • TheGodOfFireTheGodOfFire
    Reactions: 890
    edited September 2017
    seemed to work fine after maintenance, but that was just calm before a storm. Now its even worse than before for me.
    Jlin
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    Whatever they did yesterday.... it wasn't a lasting fix. Lot's of DCs and huge lag waves. Please, fix this ASAP.

• TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Their so called "maintenance" just made it so I can't even select a character to log into without a crash. Nice work guys.
  • JlinJlin
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2017
    startup game okay. change character, crash. relog and try to go into a world, cant find a single world on sight, quit back to NA vs EU screen. click on NA, the world slowly pops up. the background changes again causing unnecessary lag/glitch. try to click on a channel. it gives me error saying that my account hasn't been verified. close that sht try again, same thing. the third time worked. i click my pin in. wait for like a good minute and nothing happens try to click them in again, it forces me in b4 i finish it. black screen. crash. i try to relog again, it gives me "check ur internet connection or check if servers are down for maintenance," which it isn't. i try again. it goes unresponsive this time. all this sht repeated several times probably. for the next few relogs.

guys it's time to book it. hit that delete button :*
  • OtakuOnShroomsOtakuOnShrooms
    Reactions: 1,020
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Its major lag and when i cc to any channel its a black screen followed by a crash
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited September 2017
    Just wanted to chime in my experience so far. First time opening the game today after I got home from work, the game crashed at server selection. Second attempt I made it into the game and went into Cash Shop to claim my Maple Rewards points, then the game froze as I was exiting Cash Shop and was forced to close it. Third attempt I got stuck on character selection screen and after about a minute the game window closed.

I've still got dailies to do, since I just got home.
  • FuschiaFuschia
    Reactions: 905
    edited September 2017
    Probably some salty hacker got mad after the huge banwave a few weeks ago, DDOSing the servers.