[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Still lagging after maintence..

ZambookiiZambookii
Reactions: 815
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Nexon your servers are still lagging after your "maintence".. can you fix something for once?
Casually1987krsk

Comments

• EfficientlyLazyEfficientlyLazy
    Reactions: 815
    edited September 2017
    Can confirm.

Also experienced several run time errors. One of them said, "NPC ID : 9010079".

Most maintenances do not fix all the issues that they claim to have fixed... which is why we have more maintenances than any other game.
    Casually1987krsk
  • Casually1987Casually1987
    Reactions: 770
    edited September 2017
    Honestly I don't think they know how to fix it at this point, its been over a year and server issues are still occuring. Might be time for them to hire a few more techs.
    krsk
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited September 2017
    It was perfect the moment I returned but yeah, it's spiking. Not disconnecting me but spiking badly.
    krsk
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited September 2017
    "Changes to mitigate server crashes and disconnections."

mitigate - to lessen

so by that they didn't really fix the problem they just made the game somewhat playable
    krsk
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 6,920
    edited September 2017
    Me2U wrote: »

mitigate - to lessen

so by that they didn't really fix the problem they just made the game somewhat playable

I cannot change into private channel such as the ones for Union trade, magnus and cygnus without crashing. Even after crashing and relogging, i crash again.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Me2U wrote: »

mitigate - to lessen

I cannot change into private channel such as the ones for Union trade, magnus and cygnus without crashing. Even after crashing and relogging, i crash again.

lol I think I saw u. I also crashed before Magnus on one of my chars. Another char crashed when I queued to RA, probably cuz of the channel change. And another crashed when it entered the union room. I mean, I guess I'm not lagging anymore? As in, mobs die when I hit them, buffs don't take years to register, etc. But the whole cc crash thing still kinda sux.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited September 2017
    "Nexon hasn't properly fixed an issue with their game, (especially maplestory)."
    tenor.gif
    Kaisuikrsk
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited September 2017
    cant play this god dam game.. for 30 mins i try to login back and game keep crash...
    krsk
  • TheGodOfFireTheGodOfFire
    Reactions: 890
    edited September 2017
    seemed to work fine after maintenance, but that was just calm before a storm. Now its even worse than before for me.
    Jlin
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    Whatever they did yesterday.... it wasn't a lasting fix. Lot's of DCs and huge lag waves. Please, fix this ASAP.

• TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Their so called "maintenance" just made it so I can't even select a character to log into without a crash. Nice work guys.
  • JlinJlin
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2017
    startup game okay. change character, crash. relog and try to go into a world, cant find a single world on sight, quit back to NA vs EU screen. click on NA, the world slowly pops up. the background changes again causing unnecessary lag/glitch. try to click on a channel. it gives me error saying that my account hasn't been verified. close that sht try again, same thing. the third time worked. i click my pin in. wait for like a good minute and nothing happens try to click them in again, it forces me in b4 i finish it. black screen. crash. i try to relog again, it gives me "check ur internet connection or check if servers are down for maintenance," which it isn't. i try again. it goes unresponsive this time. all this sht repeated several times probably. for the next few relogs.

guys it's time to book it. hit that delete button :*
  • OtakuOnShroomsOtakuOnShrooms
    Reactions: 520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Its major lag and when i cc to any channel its a black screen followed by a crash
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited September 2017
    Just wanted to chime in my experience so far. First time opening the game today after I got home from work, the game crashed at server selection. Second attempt I made it into the game and went into Cash Shop to claim my Maple Rewards points, then the game froze as I was exiting Cash Shop and was forced to close it. Third attempt I got stuck on character selection screen and after about a minute the game window closed.

I've still got dailies to do, since I just got home.
  • FuschiaFuschia
    Reactions: 905
    edited September 2017
    Probably some salty hacker got mad after the huge banwave a few weeks ago, DDOSing the servers.