[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Possible to extend current events for a few days?

BunCakesBunCakes
Reactions: 1,020
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Due to the crazy server instability that was happening ever since the 2x drop event on sunday, I've been basically completely unable to play maple all week and have fallen behind on some of my progression the ongoing events like the dice master event. Would it be possible to extend them by a few days to make up for the play time that many players including myself lost?
Ryia_Archer

Comments

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    If Nexon cares enough, maybe. Chances of it happening, who knows.
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Frankly, you should move this over to the Suggestion Tab. I agree that if we aren't going to be compensated for this, they could at least extend the events.
  • TorippiTorippi
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited September 2017
    I agreed, event duration should be extend at least long enough to cover the downtimes the game went down for maintenances. I'm a bit upset that the Club Activities event was so short and I could barely participate because of the constant disconnects and screen hangs.
    Beef
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited September 2017
    Hi Maplers! No promises, but is Dice Master the only current event where it feels stressed on time?
    UmbraEstellaElloise
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited September 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Hi Maplers! No promises, but is Dice Master the only current event where it feels stressed on time?

Recruiting New Members was impossible to do as well during this time.
    Beef
  • BladeSusanooBladeSusanoo
    Reactions: 810
    edited September 2017

recruiting new members
  • BunCakesBunCakes
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017

yeah, dice master and recruit are the two main ones that felt basically impossible to do because of the instability for me as well
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Attendance for me .. the servers in NA have been unstable whenever I have had time during the evening to play .
  • nikoflamenikoflame
    Reactions: 630
    edited September 2017
    OMG YES! I keep losing and I'm running out of time!!!
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    BunCakes wrote: »

yeah, dice master and recruit are the two main ones that felt basically impossible to do because of the instability for me as well

Wth is the recruit event? O.o
  • barr520barr520
    Reactions: 1,141
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    The club event felt more stressed as it was one of the "you cant miss a day" events.
    Also the events that started later like the 2nd sunday event and attendance are not really there as they started while the game was and still is unplayable.
    Beef
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited September 2017
    Readd the Club event because the problem started in the middle of the event.
  • ardyardy
    Reactions: 560
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    yea awroo try to have the techs extend the dice game for us we need time from all the lags and d/c and black screen and constant mainstenace we deserve an extend
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    Won't happen. They don't care.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    barr520 wrote: »
    The club event felt more stressed as it was one of the "you cant miss a day" events.
    Also the events that started later like the 2nd sunday event and attendance are not really there as they started while the game was and still is unplayable.

(Already over due but maybe for similar future events)
    Well, technically, the Club event wasn't a "you can't miss a day" event. The event released a new "do all three club activities" (can't remember the exact name) each day with the prizes, but you didn't have to finish it on that day. So you could have done nothing until the last day and then do the "do all three club activities" 7 times on the last day and get all the prizes.