[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Who ISN'T transferring to Bera?

SunsetChaosSunsetChaos
Reactions: 1,115
edited September 2017 in General Chat
I saw people posting about transferring to Bera and all and claiming that their guilds/alliances of X people are going as well.
I'm curious to see how many people are staying in their worlds or moving to a world other than Bera. Obviously not including Reboot. Scania and Windia can't be transferred in and have lots of people so if you decide to transfer out from those to these worlds, go ahead and vote. Also, there's another thread specifically for them.
  1. Which world will you mainly be in?47 votes
    1. KHROA
       36% (17 votes)
    2. MYBCKN
       28% (13 votes)
    3. GRAZED
       36% (17 votes)

Comments

• SunsetChaosSunsetChaos
    edited September 2017
    I don't know man. Are there other proof that A LOT of people are moving out of Scania to other server other than couple guys on forum saying they will. How do I know that they're not Bera players trying to increase their population?
    didn't include them since they can't be transferred into. Scania and Windia have lots of people anyways so whatever. If Scanians and Windians are transferring out to these, they can vote. Also, there's another thread specifically for them staying or not.
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited September 2017
    You know, people say a lot of things; doesn't mean they'll do it.
    Like New Years Resolutions.
    DarkPassengerKrimlockteenyrikkuThonerDividedFlow
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    People who dont care about damage or already done their gears. And also people who dont understand how hard it is to make mesos in dead servers. If alot of posts say their going to bera than the people who shud be going to bera are people who: want to stay f2p, populated world, those people who keep talking about "just merge servers already", like to buy nx equips/bigger market.

You can always gain lvls but you cant get dmg if you cant get mesos and if theres only whales in your server "mybkn" then no ones gonna buy your clean gear. With the cube rates its already hard enough to even make gear sellable (60 cubes on main gear and no tier ups).

It just seems like its the people who dont understand anything/noobies are the ones that want to stay in a dead server.
    bootlicker
  • ThatGuyZennyThatGuyZenny
    Reactions: 1,300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    i would move to a server with a active dutch community with my shadower, but i dont know of any ;.;
    Thoner
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    inukiroya wrote: »
    It just seems like its the people who dont understand anything/noobies are the ones that want to stay in a dead server.

Ah yes, nothing like insulting the people who don't feel the same way you do.

FWIW, I'm staying in MYBCKN, and so is everyone I asked in my alliance and BL.
    SunsetChaosTheOutlanderteenyrikkukrskDividedFlowKhongi
  • SunsetChaosSunsetChaos
    edited September 2017
    People who dont care about damage or already done their gears. And also people who dont understand how hard it is to make mesos in dead servers. If alot of posts say their going to bera than the people who shud be going to bera are people who: want to stay f2p, populated world, those people who keep talking about "just merge servers already", like to buy nx equips/bigger market.

You can always gain lvls but you cant get dmg if you cant get mesos and if theres only whales in your server "mybkn" then no ones gonna buy your clean gear. With the cube rates its already hard enough to even make gear sellable (60 cubes on main gear and no tier ups).

I don't know why you're even posting that here when you've clearly already made your choice to transfer to Bera which has its own thread.

And you're just copying and pasting your post in http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/16313/everyone-lets-all-leap-into-bera-make-bera-huge#latest to this thread as if you're trying to justify and convince yourself of your own decision, rather than anyone else especially with that attitude. Are you that unconfident with your choice? Feeling doubts and unease already huh.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2017
    Scania4lyfe
    UnforgivennnJulyCatoooloooSunsetChaosThoner
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    Kinda wish I could tranfer my Broa characters to Khaini. Oh well. . .
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited September 2017
    my windia mains are staying there, though random other characters in other world i'm happy with world leaping
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited September 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Ah yes, nothing like insulting the people who don't feel the same way you do.

FWIW, I'm staying in MYBCKN, and so is everyone I asked in my alliance and BL.

I am not moving anywhere either :3
    ThonerDividedFlow
  • AkidoshiAkidoshi
    Reactions: 540
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I moved all my characters to GRAZED, guess i'm a "noobie" for wanting to play on a dead server ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ThonerDividedFlow
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited September 2017
    It makes me sad how many people moved out of GRAZED........ Like for real sad. But I'm here to stay.
    ThonerkrskDividedFlow
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Broa is home.
    TheOutlander
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2017
    not leaving scania, never leaving scania
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Me am not, no reason to leave where I am

If anything, I would be far off worse if I moved

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited September 2017
    I'm married so I can't leave. Guess I'm stuck in yellonde. Seems a lot of forum people are here anyway, I don't really have a reason to leave.
    Invulgo
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited September 2017
    I'm staying in Windia with pretty much all my friends. Only a couple are moving for their own reasons.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    staying in windia
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited September 2017
    which server is Mardia apart of?
    Lilyflower
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester