[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

STORAGE SLOTS

ftfyftfy
Reactions: 840
edited September 2017 in General Chat
So when XFERING why is all slots in your inventory-cashtab kept, yet your storage slots get reset?? I spent cash on getting those? why is storage slots the only slots to be reset

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited September 2017
    Because you're transferring your character and everything on them, not your storage. Storage will start at default on the world you transferred to because they're different worlds.
  • ftfyftfy
    edited September 2017
    But that storage is on a specific character...................................
  • ftfyftfy
    edited September 2017
    i used a "Single character" - to purchase the storage with... so it should stay with the character i bought it on
  • ftfyftfy
    edited September 2017
    read my name alexF
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    storage isn't on "a character", storage is world. unless you're a giant moron and you mean your inventory expansions, which isn't storage.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    also good job ensuring you'll never be able to come to the forum for support ever again
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited September 2017
    ftfy wrote: »
    i used a "Single character" - to purchase the storage with... so it should stay with the character i bought it on

Lmao, try making a new character in the same world you bought/used the storage slot, and check the storage NPC.

It will likely have the same number of slots that your original character that bought the slot on has, but *gasp* you didn't buy/use a storage slot coupon on that new character.

Because:
    chooz wrote: »
    storage isn't on "a character", storage is world.

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2017
    dude, Inventory slots are character bound, Storage slots are World bound. You jumped to a different world that you didnt use storage slots on, that means you only have the basic amount of slots available.

it doesn't matter that you only got them on "a single character" cause the storage system (and whatever you have in it) is bound to the world you were playing in.
  • WindiaCammyWindiaCammy
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited September 2017
    Here is the tip, the absolute taste shop sell 8 slots coupon, you got 7-8 days to do them on each of your chars and use them for storage slots. literally you only need about 15 chars? Getting 300 coins, buy slots coupon. There you go.
    tnyzngKhongi
  • ftfyftfy
    edited September 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    ftfy wrote: »
    read my name alexF

I have read your name, I'm not sure what the issue is exactly?

@FTFY = Fixed that for you?

Thanks!

It made me laugh
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited September 2017
    Here is the tip, the absolute taste shop sell 8 slots coupon, you got 7-8 days to do them on each of your chars and use them for storage slots. literally you only need about 15 chars? Getting 300 coins, buy slots coupon. There you go.

is there a video to show an efficient way to do this? i've stayed away from this event for the most part but maxing the storage of my mules seems like a good idea