[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Schrodinger's Box

FuschiaFuschia
Reactions: 905
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Box from Maple Leaf High, is there a list of all items inside?

Comments

• FuschiaFuschia
    edited September 2017
    0 replies.
  • FuschiaFuschia
    edited September 2017
    nobody knows?
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited October 2017
    Schrodinger's Box: Untradeable, 30-day duration. Open to receive a random item:
    • Pom-pom Power 3: Buff. Untradeable. W. ATT/M. ATT + 40, W. DEF/M. DEF + 400, HP/MP +800. 30-minute duration.
    • Cat Box Chair
    • Schrodinger Chair
    • Captain Finger Chair
    • Cat Soul: 30-day and Permanent Weapon Cover Coupon. Coupon can be traded, but the cover can’t be traded after use.
    • Lost Kitty: 30-day and Permanent Cape Cover Coupon. Coupon can be traded, but the cover can’t be traded after use.
    • Upgrade items (all untradeable except the Epic Potential Scroll 40% which is moveable within the account): Gold Bonus Potential Stamp, Gold Potential Stamp, Special Potential Scroll, Epic Potential Scroll 40%, Bonus Potential Scroll 60%, Special Bonus Potential Scroll, Perfect Innocence Scroll 50%
    • Nebulite Box: 30-day duration. Open to receive a random Nebulite.
    • Superior buff potions
    • Restorative items

As for me I opened 8 and got 6 bowls of food (forget the name of the food item) and 2 stacks of milk.... so nothing flashy but RNG and I are not friends so your RNG will likely be better.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited October 2017
    My RNG is like yours. Just stat pots left and right. Goodbye 1.3k candies..

/reallywantedthatchoirchair