[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Schrodinger's Box

FuschiaFuschia
Reactions: 905
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Box from Maple Leaf High, is there a list of all items inside?

Comments

• FuschiaFuschia
    edited September 2017
    0 replies.
  • FuschiaFuschia
    edited September 2017
    nobody knows?
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 1,675
    edited October 2017
    Schrodinger's Box: Untradeable, 30-day duration. Open to receive a random item:
    • Pom-pom Power 3: Buff. Untradeable. W. ATT/M. ATT + 40, W. DEF/M. DEF + 400, HP/MP +800. 30-minute duration.
    • Cat Box Chair
    • Schrodinger Chair
    • Captain Finger Chair
    • Cat Soul: 30-day and Permanent Weapon Cover Coupon. Coupon can be traded, but the cover can’t be traded after use.
    • Lost Kitty: 30-day and Permanent Cape Cover Coupon. Coupon can be traded, but the cover can’t be traded after use.
    • Upgrade items (all untradeable except the Epic Potential Scroll 40% which is moveable within the account): Gold Bonus Potential Stamp, Gold Potential Stamp, Special Potential Scroll, Epic Potential Scroll 40%, Bonus Potential Scroll 60%, Special Bonus Potential Scroll, Perfect Innocence Scroll 50%
    • Nebulite Box: 30-day duration. Open to receive a random Nebulite.
    • Superior buff potions
    • Restorative items

As for me I opened 8 and got 6 bowls of food (forget the name of the food item) and 2 stacks of milk.... so nothing flashy but RNG and I are not friends so your RNG will likely be better.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited October 2017
    My RNG is like yours. Just stat pots left and right. Goodbye 1.3k candies..

/reallywantedthatchoirchair