[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Idea - Fundraiser Campaign on Kickstarter

SuzukiShinobuSuzukiShinobu
Reactions: 600
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Website for Fundraising - https://www.kickstarter.com/
This is merely a suggestion for Nexon to further Improve MapleStory and build money with a Campaign.
To be honest I would love any of the ideas I listed to be honest. <3
I'd donate a lot of money for this
I suggest you make your goal pretty high 20,000 - 300,000+ because I feel like you could reach it :)

1. Which Idea would you like best?1 vote
    1. Anime - DVD/Blu-Ray
       100% (1 vote)
    2. RPG - PS4/PS VITA/PC
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Fighting Game - PS4/PS VITA/PC
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Other Ideas - Please Comment
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2017
    Nexon really doen't need a kickstarter, they are a big company and make lots of money annually. The problems we experience are mainly exclusive to GMS.

they have already branched out by making tons of Mobile games and have actually made console games for maplestory (one for the DS and one now for the 3DS), most of these things just never got localized for NA.
    there is even a maplestory anime (though it has noting to do with the plot in either games or the MMO)
    SlicedTime
  • SuzukiShinobuSuzukiShinobu
    Reactions: 600
    edited October 2017
    Yeah I know they have plenty of money I was stating they can further improve financially.

Again. I am aware of Nexon's Mobile Games along with the DS Series of Games as I have them on my DS and 3DS.
    That anime was based on the 2007 MapleStory back when the MMO Storyline didn't exist just Random Quests.
    Another thing. I don't think they're DS/3DS Game is that interesting in comparison to the MMO Storyline and the Anime sucked.
    They need to make more merchandise Period.
    Also it doesn't need to be on Kickstarter it can be on the Official Announcements thread.
    Just because they have a lot of money doesn't mean they can make more btw.

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2017
    Yeah I know they have plenty of money I was stating they can further improve financially.

Again. I am aware of Nexon's Mobile Games along with the DS Series of Games as I have them on my DS and 3DS.
    That anime was based on the 2007 MapleStory back when the MMO Storyline didn't exist just Random Quests.
    Another thing. I don't think they're DS/3DS Game is that interesting in comparison to the MMO Storyline and the Anime sucked.
    They need to make more merchandise Period.
    Also it doesn't need to be on Kickstarter it can be on the Official Announcements thread.
    Just because they have a lot of money doesn't mean they can make more btw.

they have tons of merch, but once again it's just not localized for NA.
    In korea they have shops that have wall to wall maple merch, like plushies, books, beanbag chairs..etc.
    I think there are even stores in Japan that sell maple merch.

The last CM tried to set up or was in the process of setting up an online store for us to be able to access the merch, but so far nothing has been announced or mentioned.

in GMS we have been asking for years, for at least an online shop so we can buy the merch, but so far there hasn't been much effort shown by Nexon to get this going for the NA (now NA/EU) audience.

the rare instance that maple merch is even given to the audience of GMS, is during one of the few contests that happen that actually give maple merch and not just something for in-game; The coolest one imo was the Beast Tamer comic.

It's very disappointing that they havn't been invested enough to even give us fans a online merch shop, but, they do not need a kicksterter or a crowdfunding to do/make what they are already doing/making, they just need someone with enough sense to decide it's worth making an online merch shop for us and worth localizing the things they are already making for the korean and japanese audiences.
    SuzukiShinobu