[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What I think about the upcoming patch?

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited October 2017 in General Chat
We only seen part of the patch and the only 2 things I'm happy about are the Maplehood and Murgoth's dungeon (that's just me). But here's one problem, I can't do murgoth's dungeon. why? there's no point of doing it when the other worlds are dead (me first place).

Comments

• DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited October 2017
    what worlds u play on if u on bera or reboot u be ok but as of what i think of the patch i think this gone to make me play ms aging i got sick of the carry event we have we have nothing good of the past week or 2 made me skip out on a lot of lvl i can be doing right now but without good event i get bored will fast
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited October 2017
    i play in khroa
  • DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited October 2017
    that suck men on thing u can do is wait of a worlds event one more time and move to a new worlds when u can or wait to nexon do something about it they know this gone to kill off a lot of worlds so on thing of they to do is to fix this