[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Are you serious????

DominikosDominikos
Reactions: 625
edited October 2017 in General Chat
So there is an attendace that the only good thing is the medal but it´s for 14 days what!!!!!????? 2k monster every day that i can only miss 1 day OMG what´s the point, i don´t understand...
darik

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited October 2017
    You think that's bad? There was a title that you could get by killing 100 elite bosses in a little over 3 weeks that had temporary stats. (Though I only know one other person that has the title so I don't really mind)
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited October 2017
    If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    2k kills lol no thanks nexon
  • DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited October 2017
    it not that bad to kill 2k mob but i wish they made it a bit low like 1k or made it 200 i see no point of doing this attendace nothing good and the medal is a time medal of 14 day i think
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited October 2017
    I don't get why all good medals are timed. Some of them aren't even overpowered. Would be nice if we got medals that are decent and permanent from events.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Do the Commerci daily boat missions and that'll knock off 1-1.2k right off the bat. =)
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    Mira wrote: »
    Do the Commerci daily boat missions and that'll knock off 1-1.2k right off the bat. =)

This. I got the attendance check just from doing my dailies.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited October 2017
    Honestly this attendance supposed to work in conjunction with the honey all over maple world event thats going on, see you kill around 2k mobs in the same map you
    would spawn a honey pot elite and rune etc etc.

I mean if you just going to kill 200 you not going to get the full effect of the event that is the only reason i can see for it being 2k mob kills that and it "is" the honey event XD.