[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Very lagged today

DoppelRatcatDoppelRatcat
Reactions: 100
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
Things seem so very lagged today! Simple things like getting things into or out of storage and changing channels are taking forever! Anyone else having such issues? (Mardia)

Comments

• DoppelRatcatDoppelRatcat
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2017
    And now on 3rd time Maplestory is not responding and crashing out...
  • Shades2Shades2
    Reactions: 585
    edited October 2017
    yes I have crashed out about 20 times in the past 5 hours.. not kidding. its stupid they have this problem like every month yet can't seem to fix it permantly. anyway I am done with ms for the day going back to runescape... a game produced by a company that can atleast have STABLE SERVERS! -.-
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited October 2017
    I haven't had any issues. Maybe it's your internet?
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited October 2017
    I'm also experiencing some lag.

I can't use any skills like teleport, using teleport doesn't do anything.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited October 2017
    Can say i have had some dc and can verify that it is NOT my pc nor my internet i did a test 1 hour long, i had constant stable 100mbps but maple went bat ...crazy around 25 minutes in and just lagged out this happened over a period of 4 hours before i just gave up i had bought nx and 2x all day drop and exp when i got home if i had known this was going to be happening i would have just spent it on take out...
    edited October 2017
    Krimlock wrote: »
    Can say i have had some dc and can verify that it is NOT my pc nor my internet i did a test 1 hour long, i had constant stable 100mbps but maple went bat ...crazy around 25 minutes in and just lagged out this happened over a period of 4 hours before i just gave up i had bought nx and 2x all day drop and exp when i got home if i had known this was going to be happening i would have just spent it on take out...

Huh, weird. The only problems I've had are with C++ trying to reinstall itself every time I play. I've had no lag whatsoever. What would cause some players to lag and others to be perfectly fine? I'm in Bera, and I use the launcher. Hope that helps? This is so weird.
  • PermaPerma
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017

Huh, weird. The only problems I've had are with C++ trying to reinstall itself every time I play. I've had no lag whatsoever. What would cause some players to lag and others to be perfectly fine? I'm in Bera, and I use the launcher. Hope that helps? This is so weird.

I've been having problems too (Reboot). However, I think it's just because Reboot's channels are crashing left and right.
    edited October 2017
    Perma wrote: »

I've been having problems too (Reboot). However, I think it's just because Reboot's channels are crashing left and right.

Yeah, I took a look at reboot using the status checker, and several channels are slow. Has reboot been like that awhile?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2017
    I've been having issues too. Lag and crashing. Eh...kinda regretting coming back now.