[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Smei-Returning-Player - Main or Link Skills First?

Newbreed1988Newbreed1988
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Hello

I plan on returning to maplestory, and I'm starting over again. I've deleted my level 70 "Hayato" and my level 116 "Aran" both were on different servers. I plan on sticking to Scania.

So was wondering, if I should make a semi main, or make link mules, or just make every sigle class there is to level 70-120 :D joking, but maybe not.

Hope you folks, can give me your opinions.

Comments

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    I suggest you start playing in reboot instead, there is event for 5 level 100 chars you can receive a nice medal.
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2016
    You should try and get a main up to about 160ish and then work on link skills.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    I'd suggest picking a main first and after 150 start making link mules
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

I suggest you start playing in reboot instead, there is event for 5 level 100 chars you can receive a nice medal.
    That event ends today.
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited October 2016
    If you are into Link Skills.
    Mercedes & Zero give bonus Exp the rest aren't needed if your not a hardcore player.
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I'd suggest picking a main first, assuming you only have the default 8 character slots to work with.

That way, even if your "main" is actually a character with a link skill, you still have a character you can work around and base your funding on.