[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Better Guild Board

NumbNinjaNumbNinja
Reactions: 995
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi again,
I have some pressing concerns on using the guild boards. The posts cannot hold much characters and the page itself cuts some off the things we type. You also have to guess where you are typing when you look away for a second. Could we fix this please? :x
RawPhantomMasterThief

Comments

• Bahamut_XBahamut_X
    Reactions: 1,080
    edited September 2016
    Better guild BBS? Why not? It is a nice piece of kit to have for guilds.

I would have to agree with how it does need a few things like a proper cursor and formatting.
  • RawRaw
    Reactions: 515
    edited September 2016
    Not only that, you have to press enter as to not cut off the word at the end of a line and have half on the previous line and half the word on the next line. Then when you click submit, the format all changes and its just jumbled letters like you slammed your forehead against they keyboard many times. Then you actually slam your head against the keyboard many times. Also, bring back the scrolling notice so that people who don't look at guild boards can get messages and things the leader/JR's leave behind should they be offline when others log on.
  • TashieTashie
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited September 2016
    I would also like to suggest putting in the dates people join the guilds.......makes it easier for us JR's and Leaders to be able to see when a person joined and to see how active they are if we need to clean the guild out
    Fuhreak
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    This sounds like a fantastic idea.

i would also like to add my own suggestions.
    • add guild messages ---▽ d1AT8pF.png
    • and revamp ( or replace our current guild board, with it's KMS counterpert ) ---▽dKriT07.png
    LightningSpark
  • LightningSparkLightningSpark
    Reactions: 575
    edited October 2017
    Ohh... that looks really neat and nice.

the guild board could use a clean up, it's just not suited for english. ( idk if it's a gms exclusive bbs or from another region, the bbs that we currently have )

i like the fact that the messsages are on top. ( i heard it was scrolling and that ems had it ? ) correct me if i'm wrong.

Fully Supported!
  • NumbNinjaNumbNinja
    Reactions: 995
    edited February 2019
    Sorry, ive been gone from the forums for awhile. But in the time i was away, i did see some of my other post ideas get implemented. I am still disappointed that this idea hasnt been considered yet :(