[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna's "Fact or Fiction" Quest?

PiePieGirlPiePieGirl
Reactions: 1,010
edited November 2017 in General Chat
This quest seems to be 'stuck.' I've looked for answers on how to complete this quest, but it's either "It's just stuck," or, "They made a temporary portal." I've looked around on my Kanna and haven't been able to find this. I'm going to have a poll supporting this to see if anyone else have had issues with the Kanna questline.
  1. Who's troubled with Kanna and it's questline?6 votes
    1. Very!
       83% (5 votes)
    2. Kind of...
       17% (1 vote)
    3. Nope.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    The quest is bugged for a very long time but they never bothered to fix it.
  • PiePieGirlPiePieGirl
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2017
    The quest is bugged for a very long time but they never bothered to fix it.

Yeah, I hope this could show how much this bothers people, maybe then they'll fix it?
  • LaliDragonLaliDragon
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2017
    I also have the same issue... I just started a Kanna to read the story lines, and now I can't :/
  • zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited November 2017
    I voted for kind of. Of course i was annoyed about this particular quest not working properly, but then i realized there was plenty of other stuff to do for quests and leveling. I quickly forgot all about it after that.
    Even if it gets fixed i doubt i could be bothered to play it now just for the story. Having said that, i do want to see it fixed. I believe all mistakes should be fixed.