[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nova Microsite?

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited October 2017 in General Chat
Will that be up later tomorrow?

Comments

• VimiVimi
    Reactions: 1,760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Probably
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    In-game, Cassandra says the website events will start at 6PM on November 1st. She doesn't specify a timezone.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    In-game, Cassandra says the website events will start at 6PM on November 1st. She doesn't specify a timezone.

And because this is Nexon, we all know which time zone that is.

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg
    Sherri
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Geminia wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

And because this is Nexon, we all know which time zone that is.

I think it's UTC.
    6PM UTC is 11AM PDT.
    It makes more sense that they'd want to have the micro-site going live while they are in the office and able to instantly respond if anything goes wrong, than that they'd want it going live at end-of-day.
    I do wonder what it is about these web events that makes them not want the micro-site going live automatically at midnight (of whatever timezone).
  • GeminiaGeminia
    edited November 2017
    Well, I dunno when it went up, but it is up now.
  • iGoddessiGoddess
    Reactions: 620
    edited November 2017
    Is it still only allowing us to complete to reward #4 if so does anyone know when the next part will be released?? Tia
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    iGoddess wrote: »
    Is it still only allowing us to complete to reward #4 if so does anyone know when the next part will be released?? Tia

It literally says to keep coming back for more content.
    They want you visiting the micro-site every day, so they will dole out the pages slowly.
    iGoddess
  • iGoddessiGoddess
    Reactions: 620
    edited November 2017
    Yeah that’s what I plan on doing just making sure if it was just me because my computer hates me sometimes lol thanks
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    I can't be the only one that hates these sharing events... Right? The rewards are fantastic, but there has to be a a better way to go about all this.

Edit: Also, making us download the art is little bit much.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2017
    I can't be the only one that hates these sharing events... Right? The rewards are fantastic, but there has to be a a better way to go about all this.

well you know you dont have to actually have to post it, you just have to click the share button on the microsite and they hope you post it.
    ofcourse there are better ways but they want to use the players for viral advertising, which seems to be their only mass marketing tool for GMS.
    edited November 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

well you know you dont have to actually have to post it, you just have to click the share button on the microsite and they hope you post it.

I'm aware, but I'm looking at this as if that little loophole wasn't around. Unless it was intentional.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

I'm aware, but I'm looking at this as if that little loophole wasn't around. Unless it was intentional.

Does feel a bit weird, but hey, the rewards aren't bad.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    It is quite annoying, and I doubt it results in even one new player.
    But oh well, free gifts. Not like killing 2k mobs every day isn't annoying.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    edited November 2017
    Is number 5 still unavailable or am I just not seeing how to get it?
    edited November 2017
    Geminia wrote: »
    Is number 5 still unavailable or am I just not seeing how to get it?

I'm pretty sure you can't get it yet. There should be a list on the micro site that displays when each reward is available.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    Still only four for me too. If anything, the constant spam on my Twitter feed is making people mad.
    IDC. Free stuff for me. :)
    edited November 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Still only four for me too. If anything, the constant spam on my Twitter feed is making people mad.
    IDC. Free stuff for me. :)

You don't actually have to share it. Just click the share button and it completes it without you actually having to share anything.
    Sherri
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited November 2017
    i honestly dont see the hold up for not putting up all 15 things up, i did 5 so far... its fun to do that and earn some rewards on the side. just want those rewards to be given to new class. but.... sighs... hope the medals are shareable...
    Lilyflower
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    My main already has the chair so I hope I can at least transfer it to an alt via bank.
    I don't want it to go to waste, it's a beautiful chair.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited November 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    My main already has the chair so I hope I can at least transfer it to an alt via bank.
    I don't want it to go to waste, it's a beautiful chair.
    well if they put the rewards into the list individually, just claim it on the character you want the chair on. Otherwise it is untradable so either you superstuff your alt, or your main gets two of the same chair.