[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cadena Or Illium?

Comments

• cartiantycartianty
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2017
    I `m gonna choose Cadena
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    ^
    Good for you.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited November 2017
    I usually try for 120 before moving for a new character. But I think Cadena will be very fun
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    ^
    Good for you.

The cancerous MapleStory reddit says level 200 is easy to accomplish now. Good for everyone.

You just made another account to continue your rampage. let it go, Nexon put a cooldown on HitokiriStrike.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    ^
    Good for you.

The cancerous MapleStory reddit says level 200 is easy to accomplish now. Good for everyone.

You just made another account to continue your rampage. let it go, Nexon put a cooldown on HitokiriStrike.

I did let it go. I play the frig out of Fire Emblem Warriors with Lord Ryoma, slashing the frig out of everything, imagining that all of the enemies as nexon employees.

That doesn't sound like letting it go. That sounds very creepy.
    Sherri
  • RogueBloodRogueBlood
    Reactions: 1,480
    edited November 2017
    No-Brainer.

Cadena
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited November 2017
    I usually try for 120 before moving for a new character. But I think Cadena will be very fun

yeah i usually put some toons to lvl 120 for that level 2 link skill if its worth having... i just wish that nexon would increase that we could hold more then 12 link skills... like put it at 20 sense we are getting more classes. i want to try that mage as well thou. >_>
    Lilyflower
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited November 2017
    Illium for sure. Cadena is basically Blaster / Zero 2.0, but flashier and her damage isn't exactly all that good.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited November 2017
    Cadena because I have more thief stuff than Mage stuff, including my tradable futuroid heart with 80 attack.
    Also, I feel like Cadena has a more dynamic playstyle with the option to combo around like 5 skills, don't forget that they're expert Beybladers.
    summon-throwing-wing-dagger-effect-2.gif?w=410&h=136
    I'm also interested in Illium, though, but only because of the robots and if there's a way to save his initial hairstyle before his transformation.
    Sherri
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017
    ^
    Good for you.

I did let it go. I play the frig out of Fire Emblem Warriors with Lord Ryoma, slashing the frig out of everything, imagining that all of the enemies as nexon employees.

probably why he got banned again
    Sherri
  • SuperJonicSuperJonic
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited November 2017
    I rather play Illium. I love mage classes.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2017
    I will play both of them. I got some gear ready for Cadena including some CRA, LUK and weapon attack armor and accessories, Blackgate rings, boss accessories, as well as perfected Dominator Pendant. I recently got my gaming keyboard fixed so I can create a DPS combo for Cadena. Should be easy to get to 200. I also have all the thieves at level 200.

I don't really enjoy mage classes due to most of them lacking flash jumping and inability to jump attack. That didn't stop me from getting Evan and Luminous to 200. Illium would be a fun character to train to 200.

I am curious if Cadena's and Illium's weapons will be available before their class release date. I really want to try tracing a weapon for each of them.

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    I will play both of them. I got some gear ready for Cadena including some CRA, LUK and weapon attack armor and accessories, Blackgate rings, boss accessories, as well as perfected Dominator Pendant. I recently got my gaming keyboard fixed so I can create a DPS combo for Cadena. Should be easy to get to 200. I also have all the thieves at level 200.

I don't really enjoy mage classes due to most of them lacking flash jumping and inability to jump attack. That didn't stop me from getting Evan and Luminous to 200. Illium would be a fun character to train to 200.

I am curious if Cadena's and Illium's weapons will be available before their class release date. I really want to try tracing a weapon for each of them.
    cadenas weapon looks cool in the trailer hopefully we will get the weapons soon.

edited November 2017
    ^
    Good for you.

Yeah, he'll probably try to make a new account though. Dude never learns.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    ^
    Good for you.

pleeeaaaaase use spoilers for long quotes. Or just erase some of them.
    edited November 2017
    ^
    Good for you.

pleeeaaaaase use spoilers for long quotes. Or just erase some of them.

Sorry. . . Fixed now!
    MageOfBattles