[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

stuck in afterlands

DanosDanos
Reactions: 200
edited July 2017 in Archive
Hello. My ticket number is #466557. Can you please look into this?
Character Name: Sonad
World : Luna

Stuck in Afterlands in Land of Warriors after I disconnected there, and now I'm stuck and cant login again

Comments

• AquasisAquasis
    Reactions: 1,125
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    i also are stuck in the afterlands theme dungeon. I hope they can get the characters out of the map. Also in Luna btw.
  • PeripheryPeriphery
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2017
    it's incredible how many people are stuck in there, I would suggest just shutting it down
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    I talked to the little glowy leaf guy by the door and I was able to escape. Unless you're experiencing something different, like a glitch. Getting out of the afterlands
    under normal circumstances can be confusing as is. T.T
  • AquasisAquasis
    Reactions: 1,125
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    I got out. I finally got out of the map. I think they fixed the map but im not going back in there xP
  • XilXil
    Reactions: 100
    If you really want to get out of the Afterlands right now, talk to Ashkaya. Ashkaya has 3 options you can click on. One of the last two options will send you out. A random object/apple will fall after a moment.