[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A way to make used cash items tradeable again

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited November 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
a cash item to make a cash equip trade-able again, like a psok for cash items
Lilyflower

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2017
    you mean something like the Avatar Scissors of karma (an item EMS had before the merge that did exactly this)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited November 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    you mean something like the Avatar Scissors of karma (an item EMS had before the merge that did exactly this)

I suppose
    wasnt aware it was a thing
    Lilyflower
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited November 2017
    It would be much appreciated indeed. I don't know why it isn't a thing already.
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited November 2017
    a cash item to make a cash equip trade-able again, like a psok for cash items

Okay now that is genius.
    But of course, we can probably keep on dreaming about this kind of idea, even though Nexon can make a big profit.
    The reason why we can keep dreaming about it, is because Nexon won't do that, why? how do I know that?
    Becuase they always do exactly the opposite of what we really want, even though they can make a lot of money by doing this.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2017
    It would be much appreciated indeed. I don't know why it isn't a thing already.

it is a thing already, just not released in GMS.

Khov97
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Not to mention that it's a thing in KMS,MapleSEA,JMS,CMS,THMS,TMS,and of course EMS Pre merge with gms.

TL;DR: Every region including the new thailand maplestory, has the Avatar Scissors of Karma.
    only gms lacks it for some reason.
    edited November 2017
    Not to mention that it's a thing in KMS,MapleSEA,JMS,CMS,THMS,TMS,and of course EMS Pre merge with gms.

TL;DR: Every region including the new thailand maplestory, has the Avatar Scissors of Karma.
    only gms lacks it for some reason.

why not write the tl dr version initially?

but even more incentive for gms to have them if the other regions do.

side note: I read that the new CEO pushes the idea that he wants things to be more about the players and less about monetization.
    Lilyflower
    edited November 2017
    https://venturebeat.com/2017/08/25/nexon-ceo-game-developers-should-focus-on-players-not-monetization/ unrelated

another thing I found out is a bit of drama concerning the founder of Nexon but I wont get into that.
    Lilyflower
  • FlowerdewFlowerdew
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited November 2017
    Yes, one of my lasting requests.

However, two options - one less expensive for moving inside the account, and one for trading outside the account, not at such a discouraging price, but at a price allowing us to do it spontaneously, comfortably and repeatedly, which may be a win-win situation as much for Nexon as for us.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017

why not write the tl dr version initially?

Maybe I'm the strange one, but pretty sure you usually put tl dr's at the end, not the beginning, plus in this case, the tldr is actually longer than the original line..... unless that's what you meant by initially.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Flowerdew wrote: »

However, two options - one less expensive for moving inside the account, and one for trading outside the account, not at such a discouraging price, but at a price allowing us to do it spontaneously, comfortably and repeatedly, which may be a win-win situation as much for Nexon as for us.

That's just the MapleSEA Pricing.

MapleSEA: jrvRfX0.png

GMS: GPImtCA.png

So the Avatar scissors of karma would cost the same as the regular scissors of karma 3,000 NX in GMS. ( if the avatar sok would ever be implemented in gms )

i would not want an inside and outside account separate scissors for different price.
    DarkPassenger
    edited November 2017
    Flowerdew wrote: »

That's just the MapleSEA Pricing.

MapleSEA: jrvRfX0.png

GMS: GPImtCA.png

So the Avatar scissors of karma would cost the same as the regular scissors of karma 3,000 NX in GMS. ( if the avatar sok would ever be implemented in gms )

i would not want an inside and outside account separate scissors for different price.

seems fair enough
    Lilyflower
  • hitmanovhitmanov
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2018
    If you repair it, it becomes tradable again and will give you that message if you try to equip it again
    [Removed]