[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[High Priority] Immediate Disconnect using Skill

FlyingPenguinZFlyingPenguinZ
Reactions: 200
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hii, I'm getting a frustrating bug right now!
Bug type: SKILL BUG-Bomb Punch

Brief bug summary:Using level 20 Bomb punch immediately disconnects my character and I get this error message below
rPS9x2.jpg
Merely holding the key down for a few seconds will result in a HACK BAN! :(

More details: Here is the action that occurred right before the hack message:
b4wm3g.jpg

Steps to reproduce: Hold down the key for Bomb Punch for 3 seconds.

Character name: xEclipseZ

Character level:140

Character job: Shade

World name: Broa

Date and time of the incident: Today
Help !<3

Comments

• FlyingPenguinZFlyingPenguinZ
    edited November 2017
    The issue still persists, any help welcome!
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2017
    I am unable to reproduce this.
    Try doing a full shutdown (https://www.howtogeek.com/129021/how-to-do-a-full-shutdown-in-windows-8-without-disabling-hybrid-boot/), and try reinstalling MapleStory to make sure corrupted file or corrupted memory isn't causing this.
  • TheSaltySimenTheSaltySimen
    Reactions: 670
    edited November 2017
    The issue still persists, any help welcome!
    My blazewizard has the same thing when I cast Blazing Extinction, except that I dont get that "hacked" message.
    edited November 2017
    The issue is 100% repeatable. Please try to put 3 bomb punches on the MACRO button. Then put the MACRO button to a key. Then hold that key. It will result in a disconnect.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2017
    The issue is 100% repeatable. Please try to put 3 bomb punches on the MACRO button. Then put the MACRO button to a key. Then hold that key. It will result in a disconnect.
    Tried holding the macro button for 5 minute, no dc (bomb punch cancels out the macro sequence, so there is no reason to put bomb punch on the macro).
    Can you try on a different computer to see if it persist independent of hardware?

edited November 2017
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Tried holding the macro button for 5 minute, no dc (bomb punch cancels out the macro sequence, so there is no reason to put bomb punch on the macro).
    Can you try on a different computer to see if it persist independent of hardware?
    Great idea!
    I have replicated the bug again using another windows machine. The bug is 100% repeatable. I have put the macro on the "J" key and the "X" key. Please try that. It is possibly key dependent :)

Regards,
  • AngelicaxoxoAngelicaxoxo
    Reactions: 560
    edited November 2017
    It d/cs me as well.