[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tips for Grinding from lvl 211 to 220

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited November 2017 in General Chat
hey
im EvanTrinity

im looking for some tips for how to lvl from lvl 211 to 220
cuz i rly want to hit the Lachelein cuz i love that area

my friend did it so quicly and now she is lvl 226 and idk how does she did it so fast
not only her by the way there r much more that did it so fast

i was read about that even scrapyard and dark world tree is good to train at lvl 210 to 220? is that rly true?

and aslo about the torrent zone 3 where is the turtles it rly good even that there r no runes and only there r baits that only timed for 20 sec?

what what better? slurpy forest depth? or bitty bobble forest 1? or torrent zone 3?

it rly more harder than what i taought
cuz i saw alot of ppl lvling to 220 so fast and idk how

plz help me

ty for helpers

Comments

• SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    I trained in Slurpy Forest Depth. How fast you train can be influenced by many things. Such as: Kishin, Exp rate, if you can one hit kill, etc ...
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited November 2017
    Sorrow wrote: »
    I trained in Slurpy Forest Depth. How fast you train can be influenced by many things. Such as: Kishin, Exp rate, if you can one hit kill, etc ...

actully in arcane river it problem for who cant hit at 1 hit and i dont have kishin i have 3 exp coupons left i have decent holy symbol and i tried my luck at the torrent zone 3 but i reach till 70%

what do u say about scrapyard or dark world tree? in my case there i can hit the monsters there at 1 hit and in the wolves there r also big spawn but the problem is that im lvl 211 and idk if it wroth it
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2017

actully in arcane river it problem for who cant hit at 1 hit and i dont have kishin i have 3 exp coupons left i have decent holy symbol and i tried my luck at the torrent zone 3 but i reach till 70%

what do u say about scrapyard or dark world tree? in my case there i can hit the monsters there at 1 hit and in the wolves there r also big spawn but the problem is that im lvl 211 and idk if it wroth it

Scrapyard give less exp but are weaker, so you can probably kill 2x faster than Arcane river which amounts to about the same rate of exp gain.
    EvanTrinity
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2017

I suggest ripe or unripe wolffruit until 215, then slurpy to 220

the maps for wolffruit are decent, pretty flat and will work good for combo skills, also spawns a decent amount of mobs. I did this on my Zero (but I could 1 hit them).
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited November 2017

Scrapyard give less exp but are weaker, so you can probably kill 2x faster than Arcane river which amounts to about the same rate of exp gain.
    Catooolooo wrote: »

I suggest ripe or unripe wolffruit until 215, then slurpy to 220

the maps for wolffruit are decent, pretty flat and will work good for combo skills, also spawns a decent amount of mobs. I did this on my Zero (but I could 1 hit them).

i was also taought about bitty bobble forest 1
    there my GF trained with her mother

and what about the skywhale mountain?
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Slurpy is optimal for Evans. If you're lacking Arcane Force then seek to improve it and train where you will be 1.5x the required Arcane Force as it makes monsters hit 1 damage to you and you will deal 1.5x the damage. It is highly recommended that you do your dailies for your symbols as all content moving forward for Arcane River requires AF.
    EvanTrinity