[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cat of all Trades ring missing?

MelanthrielMelanthriel
Reactions: 510
edited November 2017 in Bug Reporting
I saw someone else mention this, so I thought I'd post about it here as I noticed it too. In the Cat of All Trades event article, it was stated that after the event ended we would recieve a ring with the Custom Kitty's power. I did not, unless it was referring to that ring that gave +2? Allstat or something.
Its2Sharp4U

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2017
    Bug type: Reward Distribution

Brief bug summary: After v.190 – Nova: Liberation of Cadena Update, The Custom Kitty Special Power Ring was not given to players who participated in the Cat of All Trades Event despite the Custom Kitty Special Power buff being removed from the Special Custom Kitty.

More details:
    From the previous patch notes:
    If you complete balance element daily missions multiple times, you'll be rewarded with a Custom Kitty Special Power. The Custom Kitty Special Power will turn into a ring after the event ends. The ring's power will be based on the number of balance element missions completed (5x, 10x, or 15x). The more missions you complete, the more powerful the ring will be!

[Updated] v.189 – Midnight Monster Bash Patch Notes - Cat of All Trades
    Biznitch
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited December 2017
    Yes Please where is the ring that this event was going to give? I did the event every day looking forward to being given this ring only to gain nothing.
    FoxyOra
    Mardia
    End of the Custom Kitty Event=NO RING
  • darksnugglesdarksnuggles
    Reactions: 600
    edited March 2018
    so, is nexon ever going to address this? we've been waiting for months now.
  • _Nubcake_Nubcake
    Reactions: 200
    Any update on this issue?