[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

will you add another world? like cygnus or resiste

LordBaxiLordBaxi
Reactions: 315
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
basiclley it passed so many years sence you relesed a new "group job" like cygnus all of her knights and all that and explorer and resistence thats what im talking about
sence kasier there werent a job that usuing the old ms wepons simple bow or crossbow sword mace or something like that and its just sux when is the last time you relesed a new archer class? sence mercedes there werent any archer classes you kinda forgot them and tbh BowMan was my first job ever on maple story and im playing sence 2005.
i have a question for you nexon be honets dont you think you forgot hte archers aliitle bit?
yeah you did revamped to archer jobs that allready exist.... what about a new cool job that wasnt here for along time!

Comments

• NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    Resisty?
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    LordBaxi
    LordBaxi said:

basically it's been a lot of years since you released a group of classes similar to the resistance and cygnus knight.
    Ever since the release of kaiser, there hasn't been a job that uses old ms weapons such as the bow, crossbow, sword, mace, etc. i just really dislike that all the new classes use their own special kind of weapons. Also when is the last time you released a new archer class? The correct answer would be mercedes, since the release of mercedes there haven't been any archer classes. You kinda forgot about them. To be honest with you, Bowmen was my first job class i ever created on maple story, and i've been playing for a rather long time, since 2005 in fact.
    i have a question for you nexon and please be honest, did you forget about archers?
    I mean, yeah you did revamped to archer jobs that already exist.... but what about a new archer job branch to tryout!
    cleaned it up as best i could.

KeepComingBackNiightseekerPetalmagicCatoooloooYonaxPhantomMasterThief
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

LordBaxi
    LordBaxi said:

basically it's been a lot of years since you released a group of classes similar to the resistance and cygnus knight.
    Ever since the release of kaiser, there hasn't been a job that uses old ms weapons such as the bow, crossbow, sword, mace, etc. i just really dislike that all the new classes use their own special kind of weapons. Also when is the last time you released a new archer class? The correct answer would be mercedes, since the release of mercedes there haven't been any archer classes. You kinda forgot about them. To be honest with you, Bowmen was my first job class i ever created on maple story, and i've been playing for a rather long time, since 2005 in fact.
    i have a question for you nexon and please be honest, did you forget about archers?
    I mean, yeah you did revamped to archer jobs that already exist.... but what about a new archer job branch to tryout!
    cleaned it up as best i could.

not sure how you managed to translate that
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    bumbertyrCatoooloooPhantomMasterThief
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    mfw translating.
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited October 2016
    The OP of this thread reminds me of a user from the old forum whose name escapes me.
    Would always make random thread with horrible spelling and grammar.

Late edit:
    His name was hackes.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited October 2016
    Well indeed there wasn't any archers since mercedes, you can count a new archer as the new WA that got revamped, but archers are a bit limited in creativity compared to all the rest =\, there's been a new ''group'' the ''Kinesis''(Friend Story) one, there still more classes to come from friend story.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    I do agree that its getting ridiculous to give each new class its own weapon. Nexon should go through and clean these up to make the weapon pool smaller, and differentiate classes based on their secondaries. Its not necessary, and a class's ability to feel unique comes from its skills, not from its weapon.
    NiightseekerFennekin
  • LordBaxiLordBaxi
    Reactions: 315
    edited October 2016
    yeah yeah got shitty grammer, not everyone good at english people.! try to consider sometimes.
    i ment that i dont actually know how to name it. but i ment to a job in the same style of cygnus knight and resistence that there is 5 warriors who belong to 1 "group". (tried rlly hard to make my self understandable).! and about archers you right... there isnt rlly much of creativity that you can do with them. but i expected something like wild hunter that attacks with tiger something like that.
    but 70% of your classes have basiclley hes "own" wepon, that matchable only to him!
    along time passed sence i saw a new job that using 1 handed sword or mace..
    you saied you want to do a better maple? try to do something about it.
    im expecting to see how much creative your are nexon im actually belive that you will suprise us :D
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited October 2016
    gamechanger

I do agree that its getting ridiculous to give each new class its own weapon. Nexon should go through and clean these up to make the weapon pool smaller, and differentiate classes based on their secondaries. Its not necessary, and a class's ability to feel unique comes from its skills, not from its weapon.
    I'm still waiting for a class that primarily uses 2h maces.

They had the perfect opportunity to finally put 2h maces to use through demon avengers but instead they made Desperados. (Though I'd use a 2h axe if available because it suits the demon theme better).
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    ZephyrusSpring

gamechanger

I'm still waiting for a class that primarily uses 2h maces.

They had the perfect opportunity to finally put 2h maces to use through demon avengers but instead they made Desperados. (Though I'd use a 2h axe if available because it suits the demon theme better).
    But since now every class can always have a secondary equipped, what is the difference, functionally, between a 1H mace and a 2H mace? Before secondaries were implemented I would agree with you, but now it would just be adding a different weapon "category" that only differed in its name